Wrestlemania - What Happens? What Would You Do?

cowboyec

Reaction score
there is one way to save this VERY pedestrian wrestlemania.
I know it.
you know it.
they know it.
'MERICA knows it.

UNDERTAKER VS STING!!!!!!!!

timb2

Reaction score
I don't get why Becky Lynch gets her nose busted by Nia Jax and she is mad at Rhonda Rousey or Charlotte Flair???? Have they even had Nia Jax or Becky Lynch in the same ring or even doing a shoot about it? I really want that to be a real match and screw the consequences. Let it be a Female Hardcore Match or Female Hell in the Cell.

Just have Lesnar beat Seth Rollins already because no one believes Lesnar will will lose to Rollins.

Randy Orton to me needs to leave.He is so overdone to me. Same crap from 15 years ago.

The Revival? Vs Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins???
Since all they harp on is how Hawkins has lost 200 + matches in a row.How about some controversy and Hawkins decides he is a female and only wrestles as a female with a wig and makeup and destroys the females division until say Rhonda Rousey takes him down?

Revival? Isn't that just as bad as the B -Team???

So much the WWE could do and much better than this lineup of matches. I think they think if they give us 35 matches that will make this WrestleMania better? Not if they are crap and what the people don't want. Give us LYNCH VS JAX,LESNAR VS STROWMAN,etc.

timb2

Reaction score
there is one way to save this VERY pedestrian wrestlemania.
I know it.
you know it.
they know it.
'MERICA knows it.

UNDERTAKER VS STING!!!!!!!!
That should have happened when Sting had came back instead of Sting vs HHH a few years ago.

cowboyec

Reaction score
rumors John Cena will have a surprise match....very secret.

since there has been no build-up to a Undertaker match...my guess is we get Undertaker/Cena rematch....this time a full match.
If Taker isnt his opponent....I can't believe they won't use the G.O.A.T. on their biggest stage.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of wrestling, and all y'all were, did you catch the John Oliver segment last Sunday about what a dbag McMahon is? Guess some of what they do isn't an act?

kristie

Reaction score
out of the three wrestlemanias that I have watched so far since I got the wwe network, this one, to me at least, was great. loved the universal title match, the wwe title match, & the main event.

timb2

Reaction score
WWE is teaming Asuka and Kairi Sane together. Both cute as can be,but I think they could make great matches as opponents and I think that is what the WWE will do.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I don't get why Becky Lynch gets her nose busted by Nia Jax and she is mad at Rhonda Rousey or Charlotte Flair???? Have they even had Nia Jax or Becky Lynch in the same ring or even doing a shoot about it? I really want that to be a real match and screw the consequences. Let it be a Female Hardcore Match or Female Hell in the Cell.

Just have Lesnar beat Seth Rollins already because no one believes Lesnar will will lose to Rollins.

Randy Orton to me needs to leave.He is so overdone to me. Same crap from 15 years ago.

The Revival? Vs Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins???
Since all they harp on is how Hawkins has lost 200 + matches in a row.How about some controversy and Hawkins decides he is a female and only wrestles as a female with a wig and makeup and destroys the females division until say Rhonda Rousey takes him down?

Revival? Isn't that just as bad as the B -Team???

So much the WWE could do and much better than this lineup of matches. I think they think if they give us 35 matches that will make this WrestleMania better? Not if they are crap and what the people don't want. Give us LYNCH VS JAX,LESNAR VS STROWMAN,etc.
@timb2
Becky doesn't like Ronnie because she's the female Lesnar and she's always had beef with Charlotte being a glory hog like her father. They used to be best friends but she legit doesn't like her because of her always politicking. It stems from Charlotte stealing her moment at Summerslam last year and dealing with years of her bs. As for Rousey alot of the wrestlers don't like how she came in and was handed everything especially Becky. They wete supposed to wrestle at Survivor Series. Until nia happened.

Personally I thought that the ladies main event was just as big a convoluted mess as the entire storyline. It should have been Becky vs. Rhonda instead of the triple threat.

I am just happy to see Kofi get his moment to shine

Johnny23

Reaction score
Speaking of wrestling, and all y'all were, did you catch the John Oliver segment last Sunday about what a dbag McMahon is? Guess some of what they do isn't an act?
I saw the segment and in typical wwe fashion they actually invited him to be a guest at Wrestlemania and Raw after. Which Oliver declined.

timb2

Reaction score
They need to have Lars Sullivan and Leo Rush team together because they look like....Shrek and Donkey

timb2

Reaction score
WWE needs to have Kenny Omega take on Seth Rollins