Wrestler Hits Fan In The Crowd

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
He does hit him in the head with his forearm so maybe he had it coming.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not going to post the video of it as there is some language but I had to go back and watch Stossel (sp?) getting slapped by D. Shultz aka Doctor D. :laugh2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4777594 said:
He does hit him in the head with his forearm so maybe he had it coming.

The guy behind him is shoving him and pushing CM Punk. The guy was just trying to get his facetime on TV or whatever and the dude behind him was being out of control.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rocyaice;4777021 said:
LOL Is that not fake though? What did the guy expect going in the crowd lol? No security or anything lol. That has to be apart of the show. Or atleast I think it is.

There was a mix up and security wasn't there like they should have been. It was not fake and NOT a part of the show.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4778183 said:
There was a mix up and security wasn't there like they should have been. It was not fake and NOT a part of the show.

Not sure how long after but security showed up. Looks a little chunky so maybe he couldn't get there in time.

[youtube]tVwveW_V_Kk[/youtube]

Security or not, it's a stupid move.

If the guy isn't going to take things as far as he could, Punk is pretty lucky, as is Vince.

These guys are paid to put on a show where they take a beating and you're telling me a couple nudges and a slap on the back put this guy over the edge? Unless he's getting seriously attacked and not harassed, he shouldn't be touching anyone in the stands.