Video: Wright is Shinning Same ol' Dak

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Please... They focus on ZEKE, because they know if they shut Zeke down they will more than likely win

The Cowboys are 25-5 in games where Zeke rushes for at least 100 yards. Zeke is the engine and Zeke is the focus of the every defense we face. Nobody at all is scared of Dak.

A literal NFL defensive coach said a couple week ago that Dak should be giving some of his money to Zeke because that's who the defenses are afraid of.

Research before you type. Genius.
Dude......you ain't worth the key strokes.

Seriously........I'm at a complete loss.

I type slow for you......I dumb it down....... nothing works.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He is not as good as Dak.....anyone that knows football will tell you that. It was put hate......but now Dak has to prove it, I hope he does, do you?
Knock OT off with rhe emotional Hate accusation. It's tired. Only advantage Dak has is He is younger and His Scrambling School Yard Antics have allowed him to have mild success thus far. . . . But they are two different QB with different skill sets . . if you judge the QB then you judge the pay. . . because Dalton is also the additional players tou can afford because of the salary Cap . . . and Dark is not far and away better

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Knock OT off with rhe emotional Hate accusation. It's tired. Only advantage Dak has is He is younger and His Scrambling School Yard Antics have allowed him to have mild success thus far. . . . But they are two different QB with different skill sets . . if you judge the QB then you judge the pay. . . because Dalton is also the additional players tou can afford because of the salary Cap . . . and Dark is not far and away better
Hater!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We were playoff bound the first 5 games Dak was starting.....make that 4 games as Dalton won the Giant game!

I love the selected memories fans have of the Giants game Prescott was injured in. On the drive Dak went down, Zeke finished it with a touchdown run that gave Dallas a 31-23 lead. That lead disappeared after "hero" Andy Dalton's fumble set up a tying touchdown by New York. Dalton led the Cowboys to the winning field goal drive after Michael Gallup made a pair of insane catches.

In the games immediately after Prescott's injury the Cowboys produced a grand total of two offensive touchdowns across a month of football. One of those was a meaningless Dalton-to-Cooper pass with the Cardinals ahead 31-3.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I love the selected memories fans have of the Giants game Prescott was injured in. On the drive Dak went down, Zeke finished it with a touchdown run that gave Dallas a 31-23 lead. That lead disappeared after "hero" Andy Dalton's fumble set up a tying touchdown by New York. Dalton led the Cowboys to the winning field goal drive after Michael Gallup made a pair of insane catches.

In the games immediately after Prescott's injury the Cowboys produced a grand total of two offensive touchdowns across a month of football. One of those was a meaningless Dalton-to-Cooper pass with the Cardinals ahead 31-3.
Is that the game when the team allowed a dirty late hit with no retaliation . . . 2020 was a sad year with Lot of agendas

Qcard

Reaction score

My boy Wright is shinning . . . 2 out of 4 times Dak challenged Him . . . Dak lost . . . as always I am giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but already it doesnt sound good.

Dak is gonna make Wright look like an All Pro by the 1st week of the season.

Dak's in the vicinity lobs aren't gonna cut it with a 6'4 CB. . .

:facepalm:
As usual Commentators / Fans making excuses for Dak . . . its gonna be a long season listening to the Dak apologists . . . He didnt improve same ol Dak

Aged like Fine Hate.......:laugh:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Is that the game when the team allowed a dirty late hit with no retaliation . . . 2020 was a sad year with Lot of agendas
That late hit on Dalton with nary a shrug from the team made me walk straight out the door, continue around the block while shaking my head the whole way.
I should sue for causing cranial stress.

Kwyn

Reaction score

My boy Wright is shinning . . . 2 out of 4 times Dak challenged Him . . . Dak lost . . . as always I am giving Dak the benefit of the doubt but already it doesnt sound good.

Dak is gonna make Wright look like an All Pro by the 1st week of the season.

Dak's in the vicinity lobs aren't gonna cut it with a 6'4 CB. . .

:facepalm:
As usual Commentators / Fans making excuses for Dak . . . its gonna be a long season listening to the Dak apologists . . . He didnt improve same ol Dak

Dang.

Two plays that weren’t scores in the first week of practice FAILED!

Dak FAILED!

Cowboys FAILED!

OP FAILED!