Video: Wright is Shinning Same ol' Dak

Batman1980

Reaction score
Carson Wentz is fool's good. Has a penchant for turnovers and injuries, never mind his extremely fragile psyche.

blueblood70

Reaction score
ive seen Dak throw some off target passes but its early in camp and hes post injury,,.its why they have camp..

but for those saying Daks not throwing off target passes and instead say giving Lmab credit for spectacular catches were not watching that the throw was way off and needed a great adjustment and ive to catch..those breakups as well but again noones perfect and im not hating on dak but lets remind fans last year he had 3 fumbles and 4 int in 4.5 games..thats not made up hate..he needs to as much as Zeke to play better in that area..period

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Every single one of those men went to college lol.

But for the record....I'm not saying you lack intellect because you don't go to school or drop out. What I'm saying is if someone who doesn't have to go back to school decides to go back.....normally it sounds like a smart guy....but all of this is moot. One consistent thing we've heard about Dak from day 1 was his Football IQ. He's a smart football player.
Thank you for not typing "mute", drives me insane. But I'm stupid that way.

I also think Dak is a smart guy and kudos to him for continuing his education. But I also think the need to educate one's self doesn't have to mean "higher education". I took an interest in history about 25 years ago, well after my school days had passed. I would put my knowledge against any high school history teacher and feel confident in holding my own. I shouldn't toot my own horn, but it is something I'm proud of.

If a person has an interest in knowledge, there are many ways to acquire it. I think that's something most of us could agree on.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thank you for not typing "mute", drives me insane. But I'm stupid that way.

I also think Dak is a smart guy and kudos to him for continuing his education. But I also think the need to educate one's self doesn't have to mean "higher education". I took an interest in history about 25 years ago, well after my school days had passed. I would put my knowledge against any high school history teacher and feel confident in holding my own. I shouldn't toot my own horn, but it is something I'm proud of.

If a person has an interest in knowledge, there are many ways to acquire it. I think that's something most of us could agree on.
Agree 100%. I think more so to continue to put knowledge in your brain regardless of how it’s done? I’d consider that a smart person.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Exactly. You can want to be intelligent but can't. You can want to get an education and you can.

16 Millionaires Who Made Their Fortunes Without a College Degree
  • 16 millionaires (and billionaires) who never graduated college.
  • Bill Gates. ...
  • Mark Zuckerberg. ...
  • Michael Dell. ...
  • Zhou Qunfei. ...
  • Steve Jobs. ...
  • Richard Branson. ...
  • Evan Williams.

Now list the 150 million millionaires and billionaires who DID get a college degree. .. We'll wait..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
ive seen Dak throw some off target passes but its early in camp and hes post injury,,.its why they have camp..

but for those saying Daks not throwing off target passes and instead say giving Lmab credit for spectacular catches were not watching that the throw was way off and needed a great adjustment and ive to catch..those breakups as well but again noones perfect and im not hating on dak but lets remind fans last year he had 3 fumbles and 4 int in 4.5 games..thats not made up hate..he needs to as much as Zeke to play better in that area..period

Very misleading stat. Two of those were end of game heaves and one bounced off Zeke's hands against the Giants. The only real bad INT was the one right before half at Seattle. Still you will get no argument from me that we need to get better in that area. But if the defense isn't giving up 35 a game my guess is the end of game heaves go away.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very misleading stat. Two of those were end of game heaves and one bounced off Zeke's hands against the Giants. The only real bad INT was the one right before half at Seattle. Still you will get no argument from me that we need to get better in that area. But if the defense isn't giving up 35 a game my guess is the end of game heaves go away.

Find some more excuses for these gems......

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Dak ended the last 2 years injured . . Is he injury prone?
Lol Dak had a sprained shoulder in 2019 versus the Eagles with the playoffs on the line... you are the first person I heard say that he ended the season injured and no he isn't injury prone.

He threw for 25/44 265yds and the defense allowed... 431yds. and Zeke had 47yds all purpose. Hardly the picture you are trying to paint... and you don't want to know how they did the very next game vs the WFT in 2019 lol

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Hey, mister, you and your facts are simply not welcome here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol Dak had a sprained shoulder in 2019 versus the Eagles with the playoffs on the line... you are the first person I heard say that he ended the season injured and no he isn't injury prone.

He threw for 25/44 265yds and the defense allowed... 431yds. and Zeke had 47yds all purpose. Hardly the picture you are trying to paint... and you don't want to know how they did the very next game vs the WFT in 2019 lol
I get that you want to defend Dak, but you're posting his stats as if they were good that game. Let's not pretend he played well, because he did not. We scored 9 points and Dak had ZERO TDs. Wentz easily outplayed Dak with nowhere near the same amount of weapons.

Our defense that you are throwing under the bus to use as an excuses for Dak held the Eagles to 17 points. We would've won that game, but as usual, the opponents defense focused in on Zeke, because they know if you can shut out Zeke you're probably going to win the game.