WTH??? Bath Salts? Really?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
http://www.wsmv.com/news/27040559/detail.html

CALVERT CITY, Ky. -- A mother charged with endangering her children says she was wandering along a western Kentucky interstate with them after snorting bath salts....

Is this a trend? Who in their right mind...never mind. These people aren't in their right mind.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
There are 2 chemicals in Bath Salts that are legal which produce a narcotic effect. These 2 are Methylenedioxpyrovalerone (MDPV) and Mephedrone.

The are both legal but states are moving to put them on the ban list and ban them from bath salts.

Broke drug users will find anything to get the high from and this includes Bath Salts.

Mashem up into some fatty lines and go to town destroying your brain at 100x the power than regular plain ole meth.

It's sad but its the truth.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;3862536 said:
http://www.wsmv.com/news/27040559/detail.html

CALVERT CITY, Ky. -- A mother charged with endangering her children says she was wandering along a western Kentucky interstate with them after snorting bath salts....

Is this a trend? Who in their right mind...never mind. These people aren't in their right mind.

they are more popular than you think. the bath salt name is just a ruse. just like they call this new fake weed herbal incense. they're both a problem.

jnday

Reaction score
I wonder what brand of bath salts she was using ? I`ll try anything once.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
I payed my friend, well told my freind I would pay him to snort some salt.
He did and it made him cry....................so worth $0

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
jnday;3862571 said:
I wonder what brand of bath salts she was using ? I`ll try anything once.
Try this once.

[youtube]QliBL-AQiAY[/youtube]