WTH happened? Where am I?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well damn. I still have my privileges over yonder but it's not the same without you guys. Umm. Not being able to post on any threads is kind of a buzz kill, especially since I need Fantasy advice. No smilies either? I need to rethink my posting strategy and longevity.

Wait, we don't have smilies now? :mad:

strollinruss

Reaction score
I tuned in just in time to see Coach's last post and then GP sent up a smoke signal so I'm here. When did all that crap happen and why??
CC got all wound up. Probably from some Cuban cigar. I forget what thread, but it didn't really seem that bad. I just saw the writing on the wall as well and been out here too.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Well damn. I still have my privileges over yonder but it's not the same without you guys. Umm. Not being able to post on any threads is kind of a buzz kill, especially since I need Fantasy advice. No smilies either? I need to rethink my posting strategy and longevity.
You can post just not start your own.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hey, Rowan

Howyadoin'?

The old site got a new admin person and she started busting chops and the trolls were complaining to her and getting members in hot water and she made the mistake of going public on the forum instead of handling it with PMs. Even told them she'd had complaints from other posters (trolls) and the trolls started celebrating and I lost my cool and railed at the mods for letting that happen. I figured it was only going to get worse and needed another place to hang. I haven't decided if I will double back yet. This place has some nice features, when I get access to them, but they want you to wrestle a fully grown alligator...and win and convince strollinruss that Bigfoot does not exist. I can handle the gator but the other is just not going to happen.

The Gipper had already joined here and erod and dirhardblues and I think they're timesharers but I've pretty much been here. Most of the gang that came over is using both unless Nurse Ratched got them and banned them for several lifetimes. Don really got in her face and he and his descendants are banned until 2076 or she dies and I am not sure she hasn't made provisions in her will to keep Don out.

Take a look around in the Fan Zone, you can post there but you can't give out likes until they approve you to and the natives have been restless without their likes. Londonboy created a code for likes but then he told everyone what it was so he doesn't get the whole secret code thingy. And he's British, James Bond, MI-6 and all that and he gives out the code. It's Redcoat, by the way. But I wouldn't use it out there in gen pop, they don't know about us.

Greg got slammed with the ban hammer too.....

acr731

Reaction score

Spend a lot of time over in the main forums posting over and over again. If you haven't noticed, nothing you post over here counts towards your post count. Its to encourage participation over in "gen pop", as CC calls it. I got a "like" button after my 36th post. Haven't seen any other privileges, but there are trophies you can earn.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will get posting privileges here or should already have them for the Fan Zone, the main gathering place. Don't know about the Fantasy part here as I haven't checked that out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spend a lot of time over in the main forums posting over and over again. If you haven't noticed, nothing you post over here counts towards your post count. Its to encourage participation over in "gen pop", as CC calls it. I got a "like" button after my 36th post. Haven't seen any other privileges, but there are trophies you can earn.
And points but they're mysterious about what that gets you but I did find out they're points for not against.

acr731

Reaction score
And points but they're mysterious about what that gets you but I did find out they're points for not against.

It has to do with the trophy points you receive. Next time you earn one you can click on it and see a list of what you have to do to earn them.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We weren't trying to be mysterious. We were just mocking you. The points are useless. As are the likes. Or rather, they're decoration. Every now and then a poster will throw their 'likes' at you, or their posts-to-likes ratio at you as support in an argument. The polite response to to smile dumbly at them for that and blink once or twice.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I'm going to assume that things flow a bit more freely here? LOL!! What like button and why shouldn't I ask?
Hi Rowan everyone asks where the like button is it will appear out of nowhere just all of a sudden poof you will have a like button

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It has to do with the trophy points you receive. Next time you earn one you can click on it and see a list of what you have to do to earn them.
I have 28 trophies does that make me special

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We weren't trying to be mysterious. We were just mocking you. The points are useless. As are the likes. Or rather, they're decoration. Every now and then a poster will throw their 'likes' at you, or their posts-to-likes ratio at you as support in an argument. The polite response to to smile dumbly at them for that and blink once or twice.
I can do that.

I've experienced that with one of my first welcomers, and I am not counting you because that's your job, known as DoctorChicken, The Most Liked Poster on This Site. We know him under a different name and have been tracking him. And I think the authorities here should be aware, he's not a real doctor.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hi Rowan everyone asks where the like button is it will appear out of nowhere just all of a sudden poof you will have a like button
Everyone, that is, but me. The only one in the group that never used them is deprived out of not using them again.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can do that.

I've experienced that with one of my first welcomers, and I am not counting you because that's your job, known as DoctorChicken, The Most Liked Poster on This Site. We know him under a different name and have been tracking him. And I think the authorities here should be aware, he's not a real doctor.

Please tell me he *is* a real chicken, at least.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Got an emoji for that?:popcorn: