WTH happened? Where am I?

nobody

Reaction score
I see you hiding Coach and GP. Someone tell me what the hell happened????

Hi Rowan! Welcome to the other side! Oh, right NOW, go into settings and make sure you uncheck the watch threads you post in and uncheck the email settings or you're going to go nuts when you check email.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey, Rowan

Howyadoin'?

The old site got a new admin person and she started busting chops and the trolls were complaining to her and getting members in hot water and she made the mistake of going public on the forum instead of handling it with PMs. Even told them she'd had complaints from other posters (trolls) and the trolls started celebrating and I lost my cool and railed at the mods for letting that happen. I figured it was only going to get worse and needed another place to hang. I haven't decided if I will double back yet. This place has some nice features, when I get access to them, but they want you to wrestle a fully grown alligator...and win and convince strollinruss that Bigfoot does not exist. I can handle the gator but the other is just not going to happen.

The Gipper had already joined here and erod and dirhardblues and I think they're timesharers but I've pretty much been here. Most of the gang that came over is using both unless Nurse Ratched got them and banned them for several lifetimes. Don really got in her face and he and his descendants are banned until 2076 or she dies and I am not sure she hasn't made provisions in her will to keep Don out.

Take a look around in the Fan Zone, you can post there but you can't give out likes until they approve you to and the natives have been restless without their likes. Londonboy created a code for likes but then he told everyone what it was so he doesn't get the whole secret code thingy. And he's British, James Bond, MI-6 and all that and he gives out the code. It's Redcoat, by the way. But I wouldn't use it out there in gen pop, they don't know about us.
That's rich coming from the Chap who blew Hammy's cover in His welcome thread.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Groovy! Be sure to say hi to me there! I'll teach you the secret PJG handshake.

I still haven't received my registration validation email. I guess they didn't like my username or they are spying over here on this thread.

Actually, I just found it in the spam box, but when I clicked it. They said they couldn't find it. Maybe the same result. They just blocked it before I could validate,

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still haven't received my registration validation email. I guess they didn't like my username or they are spying over here on this thread.

Actually, I just found it in the spam box, but when I clicked it. They said they couldn't find it. Maybe the same result. They just blocked it before I could validate,
The new regime may not like God in your moniker. She is the defender of all things righteous.

Try signing up as Hippy Lettuce.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have 28 trophies does that make me special
Ha, I have 46 and the mantle is getting crowded. I looked at one closely and it read "No Likes For You". It doesn't have my name on it so I am hoping it's another poster's.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
You can try that but she'll run that by the censor, Agnes Flushbottom, and she's pretty cagey.
Honestly, I really don't care to have an account there. I was just going to poke a little fun over there, but most of my trolling is all in fun and not actually meant to evoke any real issues. Though sometimes, people get bent out of shape for no real reason. A long time user here just blocked me for a comment I made that wasn't even directed at anyone. I was just poking fun at the subject matter at hand.

People really need to get thicker skin if they want to be on the Internet.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly, I really don't care to have an account there. I was just going to poke a little fun over there, but most of my trolling is all in fun and not actually meant to evoke any real issues. Though sometimes, people get bent out of shape for no real reason. A long time user here just blocked me for a comment I made that wasn't even directed at anyone. I was just poking fun at the subject matter at hand.

People really need to get thicker skin if they want to be on the Internet.
We are cut from the same cloth as I am not here to impress anyone with my knowledge of X's and O's or to try and be right by proving them wrong. I will probably catch more blocks than the DLs we'll play. How do you know you're blocked? I could just block everyone and post amok until they corner me.

nobody

Reaction score

Weird.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
We are cut from the same cloth as I am not here to impress anyone with my knowledge of X's and O's or to try and be right by proving them wrong. I will probably catch more blocks than the DLs we'll play. How do you know you're blocked? I could just block everyone and post amok until they corner me.

He told me he was blocking me. rofl.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What an awesome name
I dated her sister, Felonia, and she's the black sheep Agnes has been trying to balance the karma universe with forever. I didn't even have to ask her to talk dirty to me. She did it in an elevator full of people and the guy behind me stuck his umbrella in my hip. Funny, it was a sunny day outside. Maybe is was a parasol?