WVU @ Texas

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I can't believe with all of the Texas fans on this site that nobody has created a thread about the big game tonight.

You guys must be as nervous about this game as we are.

Going on the road to play a team with a great Defense, a great QB, .. and great tradition in a great atmosphere has me a nervous wreck.

WV's toughest task so far this season.

Hope it's a great game.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
im in no way nervous about tonights game. i am quite anxious though. i cant wait for it to get here. lets face it, WVU is the favorite. They have the Heisman candidate and the national media on their side.

I have seen teams come to Austin and just obliterate the Horns. However, I do not see that happening tonight.

I see the Horns winning this game. I see their defense slowing down the juggernaut passing offense of WVU. I see their running game controlling the clock, wearing down the WVU defense, and keeping the WVU offense off the field.

Now, one thing that does scare me, if the game comes down to a FG for the Horns to win, that freshman kicker mortifies me.

Reaction score
Should be a great game. Geno scares the hell out of me. We're gonna probably have to force a turnover or two or just out score them because I don't think we can stop WVU.

rkell87

Reaction score
Biggems;4772488 said:
im in no way nervous about tonights game. i am quite anxious though. i cant wait for it to get here. lets face it, WVU is the favorite. They have the Heisman candidate and the national media on their side.

I have seen teams come to Austin and just obliterate the Horns. However, I do not see that happening tonight.

I see the Horns winning this game. I see their defense slowing down the juggernaut passing offense of WVU. I see their running game controlling the clock, wearing down the WVU defense, and keeping the WVU offense off the field.

Now, one thing that does scare me, if the game comes down to a FG for the Horns to win, that freshman kicker mortifies me.
Ball control and limiting big plays with solid tackling is what we need to do to win this game. Malcom Brown is out so gray and daje have to step up in a big time game as true freshmen. Giving geno his first int and scoring with it will help too. Also fera is listed as questionable, my guess is at 50% he can't be any worse than jordan

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I don't bet but did I see that Texas was a TD favorite? How could that be? :huh:

rynochop

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4772678 said:
I don't bet but did I see that Texas was a TD favorite? How could that be? :huh:

Hmm, don't know bout that either. I have a hard time seeing UT hanging with them, hope I'm wrong.

What's the over/under? 80?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
What a big drive by WVU. Big-time throw by Geno on 3rd down. Texas' run defense is too weak..if WVU can keep running the ball and getting positive yards, that will be a huge boost to them in this game

kmp77

Reaction score
Return short of the 20.....Felix returning kicks?