big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE News: The Icon Sting’s Complete WWE Contract Details Revealed
December 5th, 2014

Sting-WWE-Survivor-Series-665x385.jpg

Sting made an strong impact when he arrived in the WWE at Survivor Series. His debut in World Wrestling Entertainment didn’t come as a surprise considering it was spoiled the day before the pay-per-view. Regardless, his debut was probably the most-anticipated debut in all of professional wrestling

From the beginning, WWE fans wanted to know if his contract would be similar to that of Brock Lesnar’s. The Beast Incarnate did sign a deal that pays per visit to WWE TV. He’ll be used more after the Royal Rumble, which makes sense. His WrestleMania 31 main event is nearly locked in with Roman Reigns.

Pro-wrestling legend Sting has signed a Performer’s Contract with WWE according to Busted Open Radio.

“The Icon” who made his first WWE in-ring appearance at Survivor Series has reportedly signed a deal for six appearances with one of them being his WWE debut.

This type of contract is pretty unique and quite possibly the most limited of all contracts for a part time performer in WWE history. It will be interesting to see how Sting is used between now and his speculated WrestleMania 31 match.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1656516/ww...ontract-details-revealed/#240MspyM7CgfGKxa.99

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is what I figured. They'll use him for a few appearances to hype up his wrestling match at Mania and then he'll be completely gone.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I wonder if WWE will ever give him any of the belts?

As far as Brock goes, I'd rather an every day performer have the championship, a guy like Reigns when he gets well.

Imagine if you will for a moment the ultimate travesty that WWE could enforce upon us: An all-part-timers match for the championship at Mania between!

Brock!
Sting!
Rock!
Undertaker!

DING DING DING!

lol how horrible would THAT be?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
If that's that Zeb guy he's had a hard knock life because he has not aged well.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Even back then Warrior was a bit much for the promoters to handle. That is why eventually they broke up they were not really tight outside the ring.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I just watched RAW from last night.

The crowd seemed dead.

I don't know what those awards were but they were sort of silly. I was very obvious to me that they are rigged. Particularly the one with Roman Reigns. You can tell they are just trying to boost him for his return. That was awful.

That New Fandango stuff is a major FAIL.

Bray is kind of same ole same ole without those other 2 guys. His act is stale now. Too bad about that.

That Big Show guy is a good guy one week & a bad guy the next. They sure switch him up a lot & it's sort of meh. He really cannot "wrestle" at his size. He just sort of stands around & punches people.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just watched RAW from last night.

The crowd seemed dead.

I don't know what those awards were but they were sort of silly. I was very obvious to me that they are rigged. Particularly the one with Roman Reigns. You can tell they are just trying to boost him for his return. That was awful.

That New Fandango stuff is a major FAIL.

Bray is kind of same ole same ole without those other 2 guys. His act is stale now. Too bad about that.

That Big Show guy is a good guy one week & a bad guy the next. They sure switch him up a lot & it's sort of meh. He really cannot "wrestle" at his size. He just sort of stands around & punches people.

Last night was just awful IMO. I'm getting tired of WWE piping in applause for one thing. The Roman Reigns sighting could have really been something to insprire the entire WWE universe but he didn't say hardly anything and the moment was killed. Fandango is awful. Breaking up The Shield and The Wyatt's was a huge mistake. The Big Show is like Kane - old and slow. both need to move on.

There has been so much talent that has left just in the last year that now the WWE is a mere shadow of itself. Bastista, Jericho, RVD, Bryan, Punk just to throw out some names that are gone. Terrible storylines just kill any momentium - Fandango, Rhodes brothers, Adam Rose, not sure about The New Day ( I much preferred the guys solo) for example.

All that being said I'm mildly optimistic about next year. Bad New Barrett and his new faction, Sheamus, NXT performers (Charlotte will help the Diva's) being brought up, a full time champion, better storylines.