WWE News: The Icon Sting’s Complete WWE Contract Details Revealed

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That Big Show guy is a good guy one week & a bad guy the next. They sure switch him up a lot & it's sort of meh. He really cannot "wrestle" at his size. He just sort of stands around & punches people.

The Big Show is sorta like Andre was at this point of his career, except that Andrea still had this "aura" around him, where TBS has been pinned enough that there is no aura like Andre had.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Hearing rumors that it's looking very likely that Sting's Mania opponent will be the Undertaker. Sounds like to me a last hurray retirement match for both of them. (I would think anyway)

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The Big Show is sorta like Andre was at this point of his career, except that Andrea still had this "aura" around him, where TBS has been pinned enough that there is no aura like Andre had.

Haha. There is certainly no aura with Big Show. Everytime I watch that show he's changed personalities,

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Last night was just awful IMO. I'm getting tired of WWE piping in applause for one thing. The Roman Reigns sighting could have really been something to insprire the entire WWE universe but he didn't say hardly anything and the moment was killed. Fandango is awful. Breaking up The Shield and The Wyatt's was a huge mistake. The Big Show is like Kane - old and slow. both need to move on.

There has been so much talent that has left just in the last year that now the WWE is a mere shadow of itself. Bastista, Jericho, RVD, Bryan, Punk just to throw out some names that are gone. Terrible storylines just kill any momentium - Fandango, Rhodes brothers, Adam Rose, not sure about The New Day ( I much preferred the guys solo) for example.

All that being said I'm mildly optimistic about next year. Bad New Barrett and his new faction, Sheamus, NXT performers (Charlotte will help the Diva's) being brought up, a full time champion, better storylines.

I've kind of noticed that Roman is pretty wooden in terms of personality & interviews. He has "the look" I guess of what they want..big,strong,bad *** looking but they should never let him talk.

Bray is a great talker but I never know what he's talking about & at this point it's stale. They should have kept them together IMO.

That Bunny stuff is idiotic & they are ruining that guy. I remember he use to get cheered & now nothing.

Same for Fandango. Nobody cares,

I have to say though...as stupid as it is...that guy that mimics Miz...Sandow I think his name is...that guy cracks me up! If you're going to be silly at least be funny & entertaining. He's so funny to me.