WWE Night of Champions '11 results

Ren

Reaction score
They can't give Cristian a clean win over Orton but they belt Henry?
Ted Dibiasi has no business on a PPV ever

Unlike Cena's act this pic never gets old

Nice to see the real WWE writing staff is back from their summer break, for a while there i was afraid they'd actually do something creative for a change

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nothing unexpected here. They've got to have HHH win to continue the feud with Punk here so I'm not shocked. I've got a feeling that the Survivor Series Match will have The Rock, Cena, HHH vs. The Miz, R-Truth, CM Punk as 6 of the 10 people involved in that match up. Which should be pretty fun.

I'm glad to see Henry get a win. He's not a good wrestler, I know, but the guy does work hard and has been with the company forever and to my knowledge has never been a trouble maker. This is one of those thanks for all the years of hard work title wins. A short run and the title will be back on Orton.

I'm REALLY tired of Cena getting the belt back every other month or so. I know the guy is a hard worker, I know he's popular with the younger fans, but enough is enough already. It's time for him to take some serious time away from the WWE title cause it's well past being old at this point.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4124010 said:
I've got a feeling that the Survivor Series Match will have The Rock, Cena, HHH vs. The Miz, R-Truth, CM Punk as 6 of the 10 people involved in that match up.

Punk would not group with Miz and Truth ...... they jump him more than anyone.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;4124018 said:
Punk would not group with Miz and Truth ...... they jump him more than anyone.

Yeah but it's going to make some sense given that the other team will also have team mates who are future opponents. Unless they go really wild here and make it CM Punk, HHH, Cena, and The Rock on the same team. Now that could be interesting. Especially if Punk and The Rock cause Cena and HHH in the match.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
YESS!!!! THE JOKE IS NOT THE CHAMPION ANY MORE!

I guess 2 sub 3 ratings got Vince realizing no one finds it funny anymore.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;4123846 said:
icon1.gif
WWE Night of Champions '11 results
Thanks!

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4124110 said:

Poor ratings has more to do with having Cena showed down our throats then anythings else. There's only so many times you can see his 5 move act over and over again before it gets old and he's literally the main event at every PPV and RAW. RAW has turned into a series of re-runs every monday.

Allow me to spoil tonights Raw for you, Cena will run into the ring and save the day at the end :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4124110 said:

Why do you care again? You are done with the WWE remember.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Ren;4124184 said:
Cena will run into the ring and save the day at the end :laugh2:

:laugh2:

I am liking Cena more and more as he gets trolled.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I bet even Cena is bored with himself....that is the main reason I can't stomach him. He bores me. He is never long without a belt. Never. That is why people boo him. Boredom. I like ADR but anyone could figure out that he would lose.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4124010 said:
Nothing unexpected here. They've got to have HHH win to continue the feud with Punk here so I'm not shocked. I've got a feeling that the Survivor Series Match will have The Rock, Cena, HHH vs. The Miz, R-Truth, CM Punk as 6 of the 10 people involved in that match up. Which should be pretty fun.

I'm glad to see Henry get a win. He's not a good wrestler, I know, but the guy does work hard and has been with the company forever and to my knowledge has never been a trouble maker. This is one of those thanks for all the years of hard work title wins. A short run and the title will be back on Orton.

I'm REALLY tired of Cena getting the belt back every other month or so. I know the guy is a hard worker, I know he's popular with the younger fans, but enough is enough already. It's time for him to take some serious time away from the WWE title cause it's well past being old at this point.
Mark is a horrible wrestler..he doesn't wrestle really but he is a really good worker & you are right about him. You take care of guys like that. He doesn't seem to be hurting guys anymore either.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ren;4124184 said:
Poor ratings has more to do with having Cena showed down our throats then anythings else. There's only so many times you can see his 5 move act over and over again before it gets old and he's literally the main event at every PPV and RAW. RAW has turned into a series of re-runs every monday.

Allow me to spoil tonights Raw for you, Cena will run into the ring and save the day at the end :laugh2:

Atleast that Re-Run is better than DelJoke.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
ADR is doing fine & is certainly no joke. He's a good wrestler..hard worker....fitting in nicely with the others.

Ren

Reaction score
First they try to pull a switch on Mistico (that's what they where doing, the whole 2 Sin Cara thing they are doing now is just trying to back out of it in response to the backlash) then having the son of Dos Caras and nephew of Mil Mascaras, 2 of the biggest names in Mexican wrestling, job out to Cena is a great way to kick of their Mexico tour. I can't imagine them getting a warm welcome there this year :laugh2:

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I remember Mil from when I was a kid...all the rest of that you guys know alot more about them than I do.

Ren

Reaction score
Chavo Guerrero is having a Cena bashing session for the ages on Twitter right now :laugh2:

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I bet it's funny...seriously in the long history of WWF/WWE I don't get why Cena has been belted a record number of times. There have been many that were far better than he is. It's got to be more more than his aw shucks, the kids love me act. I will never be a fan of his...he is a hard working guy but so are most of them. Oh well.