WWE Night of Champions '11 results

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ren;4125701 said:
First they try to pull a switch on Mistico (that's what they where doing, the whole 2 Sin Cara thing they are doing now is just trying to back out of it in response to the backlash) then having the son of Dos Caras and nephew of Mil Mascaras, 2 of the biggest names in Mexican wrestling, job out to Cena is a great way to kick of their Mexico tour. I can't imagine them getting a warm welcome there this year :laugh2:

His son you mean?

Good choice to have him job out.

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4126603 said:
His son you mean?

Good choice to have him job out.

Dos Caras is his dad, Mil mascaras is Dos Caras's brother

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
dargonking999;4125854 said:
Miz and TRuth Fired

interest slightly peaked

Why is your interest peaked over a storyline that has been done 1,000 times before? Hell, it was done last week.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyTheHammer;4126832 said:
Why is your interest peaked over a storyline that has been done 1,000 times before? Hell, it was done last week.

That's a problem when you have a limited roster.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
All that probably means is that Miz and R-Truth will be moved to Smackdown for a while. I don't see what else they'd do with that. It's fine with me. The fired thing happens all the time but so does pretty much everything in wrestling these days.

There aren't a whole lot of storylines, at this point, that you can do that haven't been done multiple times before. It's up to the performers to pull the storylines off in an entertaining way.