WWE Payback Prediction Thread - Updated Winners Are Bolded

Phoenix

Reaction score
You could tell when Ryback got hurt for the reals, when Wyatt jumped square on his chest from the ring to the floor. Ryback never was the same, and the announce team picked up on the "maybe broken ribs" immediately & correctly...yep, at least one rib is cracked. And you could see the referee throw up the "X" after the match was over... fantastic work from both guys in that match. I'm still watching the show on delay, halfway through Cena / Rusev.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Show was ok. New day vs whatever they are called was fairly entertaining. The Cena/Rusev match was good, anytime someone pulls a stunt in the pyro makes it AOK in my book.. Main event went about as well as expected. Everything else was sorta .... there. Not sure how they are going to pull off another PPV in 2 weeks.

Phoenix

Reaction score
The almost reuniting of The Shield was kind of cool for a minute. The Pedigree though? Boggle.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Raw last night....ok except for that snarling Stephanie!

Gosh Dolph has a nasty cut...that looks painful..

He looks cute with Lana...you guys do know Rusev is her real life bf? I saw that somewhere....she could do better.

Like the push of Ambrose. He's so hot right now.

I even liked Cena last night talking stuff to that fat guy...

And Seth dressed up? Ok with me! :p

I guess he's going to use the HHH move now. Kinda cool.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Raw last night....ok except for that snarling Stephanie!

Gosh Dolph has a nasty cut...that looks painful..

He looks cute with Lana...you guys do know Rusev is her real life bf? I saw that somewhere....she could do better.

Like the push of Ambrose. He's so hot right now.

I even liked Cena last night talking stuff to that fat guy...

And Seth dressed up? Ok with me! :p

I guess he's going to use the HHH move now. Kinda cool.

Yeah, near to the end of Dolph's Payback match with Sheamus, they did a head butt that didn't quite go as planned...they really smacked each other hard and Dolph was dripping in blood...

...I hear the curb stomp may be back, if and when some lawsuits and threats of such lawsuits over concussions are settled / dismissed...

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, near to the end of Dolph's Payback match with Sheamus, they did a head butt that didn't quite go as planned...they really smacked each other hard and Dolph was dripping in blood...

...I hear the curb stomp may be back, if and when some lawsuits and threats of such lawsuits over concussions are settled / dismissed...

Yea you could tell that was a nasty gash...and there he is out there the next night.

Hope the stomp comes back.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best part of Raw was the Owen/Cena segment. Really excited about the new guys coming up.

Why can't Vince do something to improve the tag division? It is so pathetic now. Getting rid of the Rhodes brothers was a step in the right direction. If Reigns/Ambrose were still the champs there would be at least 1 good tag team. Now the whole division is a gigantic mess.

My brother insistes anything to do with Lana is just a waste of good airtime until she has a wardrobe malfunction. Thinking about that for a few minutes...he has a point.

Oh, I was disappointed to see Paige return with the same schtick. Her goofy stance and constant yelling "this is my house" had me rolling my eyes. Again.

How many times did the WWEN get plugged last night? 100? 200? Good grief that is getting old. Hey Vince - want more subscribers? Get better content. Yes it's that simple.

Hopefully The Elimination Chamber PPV will provide more entertainment than Payback did. I fully expect Sheamus to be the new Intl Champion.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
The best part of Raw was the Owen/Cena segment. Really excited about the new guys coming up.

Why can't Vince do something to improve the tag division? It is so pathetic now. Getting rid of the Rhodes brothers was a step in the right direction. If Reigns/Ambrose were still the champs there would be at least 1 good tag team. Now the whole division is a gigantic mess.

My brother insistes anything to do with Lana is just a waste of good airtime until she has a wardrobe malfunction. Thinking about that for a few minutes...he has a point.

Oh, I was disappointed to see Paige return with the same schtick. Her goofy stance and constant yelling "this is my house" had me rolling my eyes. Again.

How many times did the WWEN get plugged last night? 100? 200? Good grief that is getting old. Hey Vince - want more subscribers? Get better content. Yes it's that simple.

Hopefully The Elimination Chamber PPV will provide more entertainment than Payback did. I fully expect Sheamus to be the new Intl Champion.

I like Paige's schtick.