WWE Royal Rumble - Winners Bolded

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hate to see someone get the belt other than Rick 16 times, esp John Cena :thumbdown: Rick should have always had the most wins as World Champ. This is indeed a sad day. :(
Cena has carried the company with class and professionalism. He does it all for the company in and out of the ring. He dominates the Make a Wish wishes, is always frontline for meet the troops, and does so much for the younger audience. He damn well deserves this and I am happy they gave him the belt. I bet Ric Flair agrees.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cena has carried the company with class and professionalism. He does it all for the company in and out of the ring. He dominates the Make a Wish wishes, is always frontline for meet the troops, and does so much for the younger audience. He damn well deserves this and I am happy they gave him the belt. I bet Ric Flair agrees.

I agree. I hate the Character, but respect the man. With that said, I REALLY want that heel turn we've all been hoping for.

Sadly though, not sure Vince has the man parts to do so anymore. Instead, we get Reigns shoved down our throat.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I agree. I hate the Character, but respect the man. With that said, I REALLY want that heel turn we've all been hoping for.

Sadly though, not sure Vince has the man parts to do so anymore. Instead, we get Reigns shoved down our throat.
I think people want a heel turn just because, but I don't see a heel John Cena being that interesting. When Hogan did it, he kinda just lifted the veil between his character and his self, and performed as his self. Not sure that works for Cena.

Reigns on the other hand should do a heel turn. Literally all they have to do, is have Triple H help in win the title and come out and say, we know better than the fans, this is our guy, always has been our guy and there's nothing you can do about it. That would create a ton of heat