WWE Survivor Series - Sting Appearance Expected

Phoenix

Reaction score
Obviously I will not be watching this live Sunday night (well maybe the first hour?) because of the Cowboys playing, but seems to be a fairly decent show being put together.

And there is an unconfirmed rumor out there that after the Authority loses and is out of power...well...that...and the other rumor about a surprise appearance at the show by Sting (!) ... new GM in the WWE? Sting?

HMMMMMMMM....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE News: Wrestling Legend Sting Expected To Appear At WWE Survivor Series

In a breaking report, it appears that a long awaited debut is set to occur soon. Wrestling legend Sting has not yet stepped foot inside a WWE ring despite sort of being with WWE for the last number of months. It has been expected that he would sign some sort of talent contract to eventually result in him wrestling at least one match in a WWE ring. The problem was, we never knew when we’d see him.

Now, it appears like we might be getting the long awaited WWE debut of Sting at WWE Survivor Series this Sunday on the WWE Network.

PWInsider claims that multiple sources have confirmed Sting will be appearing at the PPV. The issue is, no one knows what he is doing there. On top of that, Sting is not scheduled for any TV tapings after. Obviously this could always change and might have been something WWE did not announce in order to keep Sting’s debut a surprise.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1627597/ww...r-at-wwe-survivor-series/#eecAtp2wrMdRi5Ae.99

StingWWE1-665x385.jpg

KoRnyBrad

I am the Bat!
Reaction score
Hmm that would be interesting.

How did Roman and Harper end up on opposite teams? You know they are going to bang heads. Is Wyatt's "family" falling apart?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For some reason I will never understand, WWE Creative decided to break up the Wyatt family. Just another in a long list of decisions a lot of people don't get. Hopefully Roman and Harper are teamed up again after this.

Phoenix

Reaction score
WWE Creative is giving all three members of the Wyatt family a chance to show if they can go further up the food chain on their own is what I think is happening. We'll see where it goes...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE Creative is giving all three members of the Wyatt family a chance to show if they can go further up the food chain on their own is what I think is happening. We'll see where it goes...
I disagreed with that choice just like I disagreed with the same choice they made with The Shield. JMO but they scewed the pooch by not given Roman and Harper the belts over the summer. How they could possibly have thought the Rhodes brothers were a better choice is beyond me.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I am glad I signed up for the free month of WWE Network. It was awesome seeing Sting come out at the end of the show to make sure HHH didn't cheat his way into a W.

I didn't even know he was supposed to be there so that made it even better.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

I expect Luke Harper can. Rowan is too pedestrian.

YR

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bray will be the only one who does anything in singles and on his own. He's going to be damn good if they allow him to be.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up re Sting Big Dog!

I finally watched it on You Tube & he's cool with a capital C!

I love his look & I like that move he has. I thought he was GREAT!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up re Sting Big Dog!

I finally watched it on You Tube & he's cool with a capital C!

I love his look & I like that move he has. I thought he was GREAT!

He also does the Scorpion Deathlock but we probably won't see that cause it's The Sharpshooter that Bret Hart used. So The Scorpion Deathdrop is likely what he's going to use anytime he's in the WWE ring.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I knew Sting was most likely going to show up because I read all of the rumors starting on Friday night. Once it got to be towards the end of the main event I was starting to think that he wouldn't be there and it was just a ploy by WWE to have people tune into the Network. When I heard the crow I knew it was Sting and yes I marked out even though I knew there was still a chance he'd show up. Can't wait to see what the WWE has in store for him!

CashMan

Reaction score
I watched it, finally.

A few thoughts:

He has old man hair, which I thought they would address
He didn't do his call, which would of been awesome
His music sucked

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I didn't like his music.

At all.

I was disappointed he didn't have his hair jet black. I just figured that he would.