WWE Survivor Series - Sting Appearance Expected

CashMan

Reaction score
I didn't like his music.

At all.

I was disappointed he didn't have his hair jet black. I just figured that he would.

He probably hasn't appeared before, because they were trying to get the flab off him. I honestly thought, they would address his hair with hair plugs, or extensions. His hair, is starting to become nappy, and you can see a bald spot.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
.....the music was his crow theme. I would've been pissed if they didn't use that music

Phoenix

Reaction score
They say that WWE will "tease" him forever, and that he will do one maybe two matches the whole time he's there. They're trying to figure out how to maximize him against who (TBD)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They say that WWE will "tease" him forever, and that he will do one maybe two matches the whole time he's there. They're trying to figure out how to maximize him against who (TBD)

1 match only. Likely Triple H at WM.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
1 match only. Likely Triple H at WM.

Yea, he wants to go out doing Wrestlemania, so I expect him to be a thorn in Triple H's side for the next few months. Too bad they likely won't have him drop from the rafters, like he did in WCW. Has anyone done that since Owen Hart?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea, he wants to go out doing Wrestlemania, so I expect him to be a thorn in Triple H's side for the next few months. Too bad they likely won't have him drop from the rafters, like he did in WCW. Has anyone done that since Owen Hart?

You mean like Owen Hart did when he died? No.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
His one match is going to pretty clearly be a match with HHH at WM.

Though HHH should be able to make that to a good match it really doesn't excite me. Love the Sting character even back in the blond hair and neon tights days but what little I saw in TNA was not impressed. Maybe it was just what I saw or who he was paired with.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have to say he's so cool I don't care about his hair...

The whole gimmick is very cool.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Ok I'm going to try to watch RAW tonight.

Why is that Kane guy on here? He just looks flabby. I guess at one time he was used well but now he looks silly. He wrestles in slacks right? Ugh.

What's up with the computer? That's weird. I must be missing the whole point of that.

Phoenix

Reaction score

Why is that Kane guy on here? He just looks flabby. I guess at one time he was used well but now he looks silly. He wrestles in slacks right? Ugh.

What's up with the computer? That's weird. I must be missing the whole point of that.

Kane is a leftover Concessions Kane (now) from The Authority being ousted. This guy is really long in the tooth and is sure to be gone soon. Although he isn't as old as Sting :muttley:

Anon. GM is a horrid thing they did last year before The Authority. Turned out to be Hornswaggle, the midget guy. The entire universe is absolutely horrified that they are bringing this BS back. (that's the computer thing)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ksnr is far past his prime. He wrestles in slacks when he is representing The Authority and his normal red outfit when he wrestles as Kane The Demon.

The computer thingy is a carry over from 2012-2013 and hopefully will be put to rest asap. It was a horribly bad idea then and still is today.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well ok to me there is still way too much Cena. His act never changes. Surely even the kids have to be tiring of him. I still find no appeal to that guy.

I see Kane is not well liked by you long time fans. they need to get rid of him.

The best thing to me & it was totally silly is that guy that mimes his partner. He cracked me up!

I don't like Bray alone & I say that as someone who liked him. His entrance & whole ring persona is not nearly as good on his own.

The guy with the Spanish dancer theme is DUMB! Yuck.