X-Men 3 Casting News

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Good Takes all the way around.

I am glad they are bringing Juggernaut into the movie series.

Now for the truly geeky X-Men fans...lets see if you figure these ones out for wonderings of future X-Men movies...

Will they bring in Alpha-Flight at some time.
Will Wolvering and Sabertooth every find out about being related.
Will the X-men ever go to the savage lands.
While there will Professor X ever walk.
Will they have a large "danger room" scene.

And finally with Marvel getting into so many movies with their different characters....where there ever be a "Secret Wars" movie.

Used to love Marvel Comics as a youngster, much better then DC comics IMO.
Good questions, BP.

I don't think that Flight will make it to the big screen. The original team didn't have enough strong characters, imo. Puck, Aurora, Northstar, Snowbird (sp?) really never captured my imagination. The Shaman (was that his real super name?), Sasquach (sp?) and Vindicator could have carried that book by themselves.

Logan and Creed finding out that they're related would make a great movie. Just imagine the fight scenes alone! :D

The next logical step for the movie franchise would be to go straight into the 'Dark Phoenix Saga' instead of the Savage Lands story. Can you imagine the X-Men versus the Sh'iar (sp?) Imperial Guard? Man, that would be good!

Xavier should've been walking in the books long ago. He did have a loose affliation with Tony Stark, you know. Iron Man could easily have whipped up an exoskeleton for his legs. I doubt that we'll see Prof X walking in the movies any time soon. It would pull from the rest of the characters too much.

A large Danger Room scene would be outstanding. Bryan Singer should contact LucasFilm. Maybe it would include a guest starring appearance from Spider-Man as in the 'Arcade' storyline. ;)

A Secret Wars movie is a good idea, but I would wait and see how well Julian McMahon plays his role in the new FF movie. He's playing Doc Doom. And Doom played a pivotal role in the Secret Wars storyline. Also, I would which actor could play the Beyonder?

My preference was evenly split between Marvel and DC during my book buying days. I stopped collecting books actively around '95, but I still pick up a title or two from time to time. I still have a very large collection that goes back to the mid-70's. Those were fun days. :p:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Even if something like Dark Pheonix happens (which I doubt), I expect it to be totally different, something we haven't seen.

Don't expect Shi'ar, Frost, etc. Heck - if you even get reference to the Hellfire Club, I'll be shocked.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
Even if something like Dark Pheonix happens (which I doubt), I expect it to be totally different, something we haven't seen.

Don't expect Shi'ar, Frost, etc. Heck - if you even get reference to the Hellfire Club, I'll be shocked.
I agree. The DP saga would be very ambitious for Marvel to bring to the screen, but a guy can still hope. :)