Xavier Su’a Filo: 4-0

Creeper

Reaction score
Su'a Filo has stone feet. But he seems to be better at holding up big strong DTs than Williams. However, it was not a good sign when on his first play he gave up a strip sack to the Bills DT who basically shoved him back 10 yards. Yes, Dak should have stepped up into the pocket or gotten rid of the ball, but a DT has no business being that deep in the pocket to begin with.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yes they could go 4-0 this is most bizarre team... still.he didn’t make much difference in a W-L. I don’t think it matters much now. That’s just a team who can’t get on the same page for nothing. One unit plays good,then the other two play WWF tag team to negate it,and they all go in this triangle circle taking turns each week. When not that,it’s who’s on first with injuries,followed by the ever present dumb coaching. And they may be confident,but they aren’t mentally strong enough to “not” have drops and false stats l,and dumb kicks and returns,and all the other misc garbage we see.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Yes they could go 4-0 this is most bizarre team... still.he didn’t make much difference in a W-L. I don’t think it matters much now. That’s just a team who can’t get on the same page for nothing. One unit plays good,then the other two play WWF tag team to negate it,and they all go in this triangle circle taking turns each week. When not that,it’s who’s on first with injuries,followed by the ever present dumb coaching. And they may be confident,but they aren’t mentally strong enough to “not” have drops and false stats l,and dumb kicks and returns,and all the other misc garbage we see.

I’m not sure about that. If the OL solidifies with Xavier starting which it will in both pass protection and run blocking it will have ripple effect with the offense ability to control TEMPO of the game. Less time for defense to be exposed, and ability to score TDs instead of relying on a shaky kicker.

For play calling in the run game, I want to see more Power, ISO , trap, inside & outside zone plays. Need to go old school little bit.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Su'a Filo has stone feet. But he seems to be better at holding up big strong DTs than Williams. However, it was not a good sign when on his first play he gave up a strip sack to the Bills DT who basically shoved him back 10 yards. Yes, Dak should have stepped up into the pocket or gotten rid of the ball, but a DT has no business being that deep in the pocket to begin with.

And that wasn't the only time he made XSF look like Chaz Green.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’m not sure about that. If the OL solidifies with Xavier starting which it will in both pass protection and run blocking it will have ripple effect with the offense ability to control TEMPO of the game. Less time for defense to be exposed, and ability to score TDs instead of relying on a shaky kicker.

For play calling in the run game, I want to see more Power, ISO , trap, inside & outside zone plays. Need to go old school little bit.
But what of the fore mentioned? How are you going to get them to quit peeing all over the toilet seat lid? That’s the issue...and I’ve seen not a darn sign of them changing. Like if they could show me something,and stick with it I’d have less doubt. I still want them doing what you said,I just don’t think they will do that,or that it will transpire to resolving the myriad of ding dong brand football they play.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Hate to hear the news for Connor but having Xavier as the starting LG will solidify the offensive line.

This team will go on 4-0 run with this offense now having the ability to pass protect and run block at elite level.

Speedy recovery for Connor!
So what happened Thursday?

jnday

Reaction score
Stop with the lies you know when Offense has to throw the ball the OL has to give QB some time. Xavier did his job unlike Williams. Interior of this OL became 3x better with this injury.
Xavier is a decent back-up quality lineman, but he is slow, struggles a lot with pass protection and struggles while blocking on the move. There are reasons why he is a backup and is not capable of starting in Dallas or with any other team.

jnday

Reaction score

Oh yeah, everybody in the NFL and the fans are wrong , but you. The guy is not going to change s thing. Is he some of your family or something?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Xavier is a decent back-up quality lineman, but he is slow, struggles a lot with pass protection and struggles while blocking on the move. There are reasons why he is a backup and is not capable of starting in Dallas or with any other team.

The Texans and Titans didn't want him in any capacity, but he's good enough to start for us?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The Texans and Titans didn't want him in any capacity, but he's good enough to start for us?

Helped Cowboys on the 8 game winning streak last year, and when he started vs Detroit, the team won.

Dude is a winner :dance:!

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Helped Cowboys on the 8 game winning streak last year, and when he started vs Detroit, the team won.

Dude is a winner :dance:!

Enjoy him as a Cowboy the rest of the season. He will be on another team next year and you can follow him there.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Lol what idiot , a lot of players don’t work with teams ex like SB champion McCourty who was with Titans ,but with the right team and scheme he got a ring.