Xavier Woods not at practice

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't expect free agent money next year to be what it used to. You can probably get all three of them on cheap, one-year "prove it" deals.

In my opinion, not cheap enough to want to keep any of them. And even if you did, you're still just treading water waiting for the next guy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In my opinion, not cheap enough to want to keep any of them. And even if you did, you're still just treading water waiting for the next guy.
I'm over Lewis but I think there are some good football players with Chido and Woods. I think if you can get them cheap you should look into it. But I also understand moving on.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm over Lewis but I think there are some good football players with Chido and Woods. I think if you can get them cheap you should look into it. But I also understand moving on.

I'm not cutting them, but if someone offers me a draft pick, I'm considering it.

I still think there's some talent with Chido, but I just can't help but to feel that another team will make an offer I'm unwilling to match.

A bird in the hand...

EGTuna

Reaction score
But he's about the bReAk OuT!

Trade or release. Good riddance. Stands still 18 yards deep on running plays. Bye, Felicia.

Gaede

Reaction score
This would be great too. Woods has been an embarrassment

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah because what this team needs is more Thompson at S.

LOL.