***XXX-Dallas Cowboys Draft Picks-XXX***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Round 2 pick 44- CB Kelvin Joseph Kentucky

they said if he was not immature he would have gone early 1st round...the dude is total beast...but the pro dudes will push his buttons and watch yellow flags fall till he learns

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
they said if he was not immature he would have gone early 1st round...the dude is total beast...but the pro dudes will push his buttons and watch yellow flags fall till he learns
He left LSU to go to Kentucky so he could get playing time. Not sure I'd call that immature, cause Troy Aikman done the same thing.

These draft guys just look for reasons to make someone fall in the draft. It's kind of sad that they put so much effort into doing that.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2021 DALLAS COWBOYS DRAFT PICKS

Round 1 pick 10- Traded to Eagles

Round 1 Pick 12- LB Micah Parsons Penn St

Round 2 pick 44- CB Kelvin Joseph Kentucky

Round 3 pick 75- DT Osa Odighizuwa UCLA

Round 3 Pick 84- DE Chaucey Golston Iowa

Round 3 pick 99- DB Nahshon Wright Oregon St

Round 4 pick 115- LB Jabril Cox LSU

Round 4 pick 138- OT Josh Ball Marshall

Round 5 pick 179- WR Simi Fehoko Stanford

Round 6 pick 192 - DT Quinton Bohanna Kentucky

Round 6 pick 227- CB Israel Mukuamu South Carolina

Round 7 pick 238- G Matt Farniok Nebraska

thanks for posting our picks...

blueblood70

Reaction score
He left LSU to go to Kentucky so he could get playing time. Not sure I'd call that immature, cause Troy Aikman done the same thing.

These draft guys just look for reasons to make someone fall in the draft. It's kind of sad that they put so much effort into doing that.
transfer portal is chocked full of those guys these days..normal..

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Same could be same about Horn, that lots of folks wanted badly...

blueblood70

Reaction score
No excuses for McCarthy this year either. Especially with a defensive heavy draft.
the single most issue last year no offseason and a record number of injuries' to starters..no coach can coach around that..

i mean go look at the SF 9ers what 3 of 4 years losing records one good season he can win without his player, what did BB do without a lot of his 7-9 wow from hero to zero..

MM got blindsided by covid, no offseason, and injurys bug started day 1 -day 365 you cant plan for that..just saying if we lose 17 starter to injury again plan on another ;losing season..its hard to overcome having to use 3rd string roster..

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
the single most issue last year no offseason and a record number of injuries' to starters..no coach can coach around that..

i mean go look at the SF 9ers what 3 of 4 years losing records one good season he can win without his player, what did BB do without a lot of his 7-9 wow from hero to zero..

MM got blindsided by covid, no offseason, and injurys bug started day 1 -day 365 you cant plan for that..just saying if we lose 17 starter to injury again plan on another ;losing season..its hard to overcome having to use 3rd string roster..
I think they threw in the towel after Dak went down. They didn't even try to bring in vet tackles and they had plenty of time to do so. It seemed like a let's roll with the punches season to me. Doubt they do that again this year. We should get a good glimpse at what MM brings to the table this year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think they threw in the towel after Dak went down. They didn't even try to bring in vet tackles and they had plenty of time to do so. It seemed like a let's roll with the punches season to me. Doubt they do that again this year. We should get a good glimpse at what MM brings to the table this year.

no they didnt its clear like i said Cam Erving got hurt not once but twice ,looney got hurt, then Biadsz goes down martin goes, down knight and steel both missed time..you cant simply keep enough depth to cover all that ..get passed it nothing was intentional that what teams do when they lose players, plug holes best you can to slow the drowning..

around the league only so many vet backups exist before you might as well use young guys like Knight and steele for the Long haul..

the OL coach did great job IMo

having to use 10 different OL lineups over 16 games..4 qbs, Jarwin gone. zekes hurt a lot of the defense cut traded or hurt..

come on man wake up we lost the division by one game with that mess, that not a MM issue that chit happens. and move on..reboot for the next season..

Batman1980

Reaction score

Reminds me of Dak Prescott sliding all the way to the Cowboys in the 4th round 5 years ago because he drank too much one time. Successful starter at a big school? Yes, please. For the most part he hasn't disappointed in the NFL.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
no they didnt its clear like i said Cam Erving got hurt not once but twice ,looney got hurt, then Biadsz goes down martin goes, down knight and steel both missed time..you cant simply keep enough depth to cover all that ..get passed it nothing was intentional that what teams do when they lose players, plug holes best you can to slow the drowning..

around the league only so many vet backups exist before you might as well use young guys like Knight and steele for the Long haul..

the OL coach did great job IMo

having to use 10 different OL lineups over 16 games..4 qbs, Jarwin gone. zekes hurt a lot of the defense cut traded or hurt..

come on man wake up we lost the division by one game with that mess, that not a MM issue that chit happens. and move on..reboot for the next season..
That's what I'm saying. I seriously doubt the offensive line gets over run by injuries again this year. Last year was a throw away year. No coach could make a real run in the playoffs with that mess. So this year will be the first time we get to see McCarthy do some real coaching.

We get to see a full training camp and a real preseason this year. We get to see him work his magic without all the problems of last year. So this is basically MM first year as head coach to me. We throwing out last year, now let's see what you got McCarthy.