***XXX-Dallas Cowboys Draft Picks-XXX***

Buzzbait

Reaction score
parsons is a beast
Joseph not bad #2 round
hope we did not waste 3 picks in 3rd round
but then we got value after that
and i love the real solid 1-tech from Kentucky

Agree, day 1 was a winner, Parsons is indeed a beast.
2nd round looks promising, but the 3rd round IMO was a blowout.
Much to my surprise, I'm really impressed with our day 3 picks! We got a 1 tech!!! We got a 2nd LB that sounds like he'll be a good complimentary fit with Parsons, and a big strong OL man that sounds good.
Also liked Fehoko and Farniok
I think day 3 was a total success!
:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
Thank you, BrAinPaiNt, for presenting this thread.
Cliff Notes on our team's draft selections.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
template.jpg

Appreciate all the hard work through the draft, BP. I know it was a lot.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree, day 1 was a winner, Parsons is indeed a beast.
2nd round looks promising, but the 3rd round IMO was a blowout.
Much to my surprise, I'm really impressed with our day 3 picks! We got a 1 tech!!! We got a 2nd LB that sounds like he'll be a good complimentary fit with Parsons, and a big strong OL man that sounds good.
Also liked Fehoko and Farniok
I think day 3 was a total success!
:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

total total total agreement on day 3 draft picks....why did we waste 3 of our 4 day 2 picks?......it would have been better to reach for areas of need....that 6 foot 4 kid from Oregon St...is weak and tight...his shuttle time is what lineman grade
and only 6 on bench...he said he will be the next Richard Sherman....Buzzbait if he does become anywhere near that good remind me and i will "Eat Crow" and love every bite....i dont care about being right as much as i want cowboys to kick butt

Big_D

Reaction score
Quinn obviously has a type at DB and you can see that starting to take form. What can these guy's do in a different system. They saw enough measureable's to think that a few were worth the gamble. There's surprises up and down the draft. Just funny when some already have the careers paved out and it's not good news. lol I trust Quinn has a plan. I never actually trusted that Marinelli had one. See where the D goes from here.

Your pet cat is elsewhere. that's how the draft works every year. Everyone thinks they know what a team is going to do or what they should do or follow the expert mocks? ultimately all crap and all wrong!! just something to pass the time. .. I see a team drafting well the past 2 years with a nice group of young talent even if some don't agree. . Not just offensive weapons and a bargain bin D.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm only down on the 3rd round, but IMO the rest of it was great. I'm impressed.
never know could be diamond in the rough in that 3rd round it appears they are a reach BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS UNTIL THEY STEP ONTO THE FIELD..WHO CARES WHERE THEY WERE TAKEN IF THEY TURN OUT TO BE EVEN SOLID ROTATIONAL ROLE PLATYERS..

if the staff saw something in them some mock boards didnt , i say i trust coaches and scouts over mocks and boards..

I read somewhere that there are 17 players in the HOF that were undrafted FAs and Only 14 that went #1 overall in nfl history..

so more payers that fell off all boards are in the HOf then the ones graded out the best in the draft..

makes you wonder..o_O:rolleyes:

JBS

Reaction score
Xxx pics of Cowboys draft

I thought this was a family site

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I love this draft. They has made a concerted effort to improve the defense. If I were to be greedy, I would have loved a trade up in the 2nd for the guy being touted as the best safety in the draft. Otherwise, I love it. LB position has been significantly improved.

I'm not a big enough college guy to be able to say whether or not these guys can play, but I love the overall philosophy of fixing a glaring weakness.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
parsons is a beast
Joseph not bad #2 round
hope we did not waste 3 picks in 3rd round
but then we got value after that
and i love the real solid 1-tech from Kentucky
Bohanna from Kentucky is an intriguing pick. I hope he is aggressive.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys undrafted free agents

• T.J. Vasher, WR, Texas Tech
    • JaQuan Hardy, RB, Tiffin
    • Austin Faoliu, DL, Oregon
    • Brandon Smith, WR, Iowa
    • Anthony Hines, LB, Texas A&M
    • Osirus Mitchell, WR, Mississippi State
    • Brenden Knox, RB, Marshall
    • Artayvious Lynn, TE, TCU