Game Day Y***Cowboys vs Jaguars Pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Are our starters playing?

I can’t wait to watch Lawrence. Wish we could’ve found a way to draft him.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
i am jsut glad preseason is over finally its still to long and most of it is not needed

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Are our starters playing?

I can’t wait to watch Lawrence. Wish we could’ve found a way to draft him.
I hope not. I watched the Ravens lose Dobbs against the WFT backups. Lamar took some shots as well. Save the players for Tampa. It is just one game and they are favored to beat us anyway.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope not. I watched the Ravens lose Dobbs against the WFT backups. Lamar took some shots as well. Save the players for Tampa. It is just one game and they are favored to beat us anyway.

Safety over preparation is the way to go.

If I'm the head coach we wouldn't even practice. Just therapy sessions to talk about our feelings.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will be interesting to see all the bubble players playing against the Jaguars starters. Test of our depth. :laugh:

Other than that, after today, will be an interesting 3 or 4 days while the final 53 & PS gets set.

Then excitement time waiting for the season opener. Hopefully all the guys are off the covid list and ready to go. I wonder how the team will play or use this list, as to roster maneuvers.
If allowed to do so.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Last preseason game. Last chance for some players to make the team.
this is a glorified practice but carry on..

i just hope to have enough caffeine to not fall asleep watching it..

cant wait until the 9th its going down! when they are using back OC/DC to play around you know how important this is LOL

on that note i thought Joe whitt called great game last week and the fact that he nearly was the DC before quinn knows quinns system this is bonus having two DCs to get that defense installed and flowing correctly..

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see all the bubble players playing against the Jaguars starters. Test of our depth. :laugh:

Other than that, after today, will be an interesting 3 or 4 days while the final 53 & PS gets set.

Then excitement time waiting for the season opener. Hopefully all the guys are off the covid list and ready to go. I wonder how the team will play or use this list, as to roster maneuvers.
If allowed to do so.
oh the fall out though when we lose go 0-5 in PS and the predictions of a failed season and the tank talk starts..so precious to be part of this special place..o_O:rolleyes:

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
this is a glorified practice but carry on..

i just hope to have enough caffeine to not fall asleep watching it..

cant wait until the 9th its going down! when they are using back OC/DC to play around you know how important this is LOL

on that note i thought JKoe whit called great game last week and the fact that he nearly was the DC before quinn knows quinns system this is bonus having two DCs to get that defense installed and flowing correctly..
Yeah....we've already seen J. Whitt call the defense last week. I'm looking forward to seeing how our QB coach is going to call the offense!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Long day of sports today.
Jaguars - Cowboys, right after, Dolphins - Bengals.
Will record the Little League WS, Hamilton Ohio vs. Taylor, MI. I grew up about an hour from Hamilton.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Long day of sports today.
Jaguars - Cowboys, right after, Dolphins - Bengals.
Will record the Little League WS, Hamilton Ohio vs. Taylor, MI. I grew up about an hour from Hamilton.

Let the kids have their moment. Don't make it about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.