Game Day Y***Cowboys vs Jaguars Pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I hope not. I watched the Ravens lose Dobbs against the WFT backups. Lamar took some shots as well. Save the players for Tampa. It is just one game and they are favored to beat us anyway.
many more players got hurt in PS SAm Ellinger out 6 weeks and he was possibly going to start game 1..fans here crying because we sat our stars might want to be happy they are rested and healthy..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
many more players got hurt in PS SAm Ellinger out 6 weeks and he was possibly going to start game 1..fans here crying because we sat our stars might want to be happy they are rested and healthy..

Ravens RB Dobbins hurt his knee as well.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm as happy as I was when we took the field in the playoffs against the Packers after the 2016 season.

Rested and healthy! Safe! Smart!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HPXVlEC.gif

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Safety over preparation is the way to go.

If I'm the head coach we wouldn't even practice. Just therapy sessions to talk about our feelings.
Yeah, the Rams are stupid because they made playoffs two of the last 3 seasons holding their players out of the preseason.:rolleyes::omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.