Yahoo reports Giants likely to get Edwards

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2729784 said:
Well that doesn't bug me at all. Edwards doesn't scare me, in the least. He's highly over-rated and he's sure to drop 2-4 passes nearly everytime it's a big game.

Same here. In fact, I'm a little surprised they'd want him for that very reason.

Seems to me like The Great Jerry Reese might be panicking a little after the way they fell apart when Plax shot himself.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2729804 said:
Same here. In fact, I'm a little surprised they'd want him for that very reason.

Seems to me like The Great Jerry Reese might be panicking a little after the way they fell apart when Plax shot himself.

His knees are definitly knockin after how poorly they played without Plax. I'm not being a homer..but look for the Giants to have a down year.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2729804 said:

I agree completely. That is exactly what I was thinking.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Tobal;2729839 said:
I wouldn't want to give up Smith

later Tom reveals they also wanted Kiwa or Smith guess the Giants said no to both

montgod

Reaction score
Monster Heel;2729842 said:
Dang. We need to call them with a third and ask for Shaun Rogers.

A third?? Hmm... I wouldn't be willing to give that much up for him. Maybe a 5th at best.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rampage;2729858 said:
ain't that the truth.

i'd prefer to not have a slacker at a key position along the d-line. I keep hearing the same thing about him "lazy lazy lazy"

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2729784 said:
Well that doesn't bug me at all. Edwards doesn't scare me, in the least. He's highly over-rated and he's sure to drop 2-4 passes nearly everytime it's a big game.

What big game has he ever played in?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Big drop off between Plax and Edwards.

I used to like Braylon a lot, especially after the huge year he had with Anderson. But he has stone hands and just seems too overwhelmed. Which shouldn't have been too hard in Cleveland.

Aven8

Reaction score
I guess that means Crabtree to the Browns then at #3???

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2729626 said:
I guess the browns want to gamble on this years draft full of WRs. They got rid of Winslow and now trying to get rid of Edwards.
They want Crabtree and are going to have to move ahead of Seattle at 4 to get him.

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Paniolo22;2729713 said:
One receiver had more drops than TO, and I'm hoping the Giants give up the farm for him.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just imagine how that media will chew him up when he drops some TD passes.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2729626 said:
I guess the browns want to gamble on this years draft full of WRs. They got rid of Winslow and now trying to get rid of Edwards.

Or it could be they were just fed up with both of them and decided its best to move on w/o the problems.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile;2730095 said:
They want Crabtree and are going to have to move ahead of Seattle at 4 to get him.

I guess we'll see, but I kind of doubt Seattle takes a WR now since they signed Whoozeyourmama.

I think they might take one of the offensive tackles, or maybe even one of the QB's.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2730228 said:
I guess we'll see, but I kind of doubt Seattle takes a WR now since they signed Whoozeyourmama.

I think they might take one of the offensive tackles, or maybe even one of the QB's.

Sanchez is the name that keeps popping up, OT makes a lot of sense too given Jones' age.