Yahoo Sports - Decertification was failing strategy by NFLPA

CCBoy

Reaction score
Outlaw Heroes;3960230 said:
If it's been scheduled I haven't heard. I too could be wrong about that.

There has been a media generated, but projected time line involved. As to specifics of court dates and calendar specific events, I have seen no such published documents of events in calendar specific dates.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hostile;3960285 said:
They have the same options they do now, but just from a weakened position.

Honestly, and I really mean that, honestly, there is no good excuse for either side to wait for the courts on this. I really think it is a bad move on the part of the NFLPA*.

I think they should got back to negotiations, agree on a deal, recertify and get eh CBA in place so the league year gets under way and the season can go on.

Ego of the council of the 'Association' won't allow for that. He has bet his own career, in his mind, upon delivering the set of goods promised through a course of litigations. He was a Trial Counsel and believes in the merit and direction of his own nose on issues. He is filled with history and remedy, and believes that his knowledge of human nature and tendencies within court itself, will force hands to be played out to his own vindication for journey traveled.

As has been shown through the more recent discussions on site, that is view is not a real rocket science of even a sophisticated application of principals actually behind organizational integrity, but hey, it would support a perfectly legitimate Ghangis Khan.

CCBoy

Reaction score
CCBoy;3960358 said:
A thirsting for a snicker....and the implied irony of the origin of the term naming a character as archaic, and implying degree to which a violent or intimidating nature would arise... amplified a pictoral element in comparison. For smack of insult, you three only rush to snicker, never having tasted the depth of flavor from savoring a more complex component upon the meal.

Hey, if you prefer a burn barrel replete with Ripple, go hang out. I'll just settle in within Dallas, and grab a table at El Fennix, and have some great Mexican Food.

If you prefer the approach of 'assume and rush to snicker,' that only leaves more grand cheese enchiladas for those who like a great blend.

Oh, you can purchase a sous vide supreme off the internet and try to be your own gourmet. :D

As to fantasy, I kind of like the The Hobbit and the development of the Trilogy as to Folk inspired legend and tales...but, grab another broken stud and toss it into your burn barrell, Buddy.

But you go, you 'huge' fans of cooking chefs....

Oh, and I almost forgot...now run along and tell someone that you are a hulking 6'5" hulking outside linebacker from college and that you bite off the heads of hookers you finish alongside that burn barrell of yours, to someone who is going to buy into your act. Or find a Recruiter, he'll set you on the road to getting straightened out! That or just run along and catch pertussis and hack your way through it.:eek:

CCBoy

Reaction score
CCBoy;3960362 said:
Oh, and I almost forgot...now run along and tell someone that you are a hulking 6'5" hulking outside linebacker from college and that you bite off the heads of hookers you finish alongside that burn barrell of yours, to someone who is going to buy into your act. Or find a Recruiter, he'll set you on the road to getting straightened out! That or just run along and catch pertussis and hack your way through it.:eek:

Using your own humor base, I'll undumb this for YOU: 'Oh shut up, and start singing Old Man River!:laugh2:

CCBoy

Reaction score
CCBoy;3960398 said:
Using your own humor base, I'll undumb this for YOU: 'Oh shut up, and start singing Old Man River!:laugh2:

But if you cross a cow with a snake, you have an adder with an udder.:D