CFZ Ya'll have got to chill with the overreactions

J_Allen

Reaction score
Loser talk.

Instead of winning in the playoffs I hope we lose so people are on the hot Seat? Makes no sense.

This team isn't going anywhere. The first round playoff loss is what we need to change things. We win one or two playoff games and everything stays the same.
Loser talk.

Instead of winning in the playoffs I hope we lose so people are on the hot Seat? Makes no sense.

Nope. Every one and done season the pressure gets turned up. I want them to have a long offseason because it sure has been a long season for us.

We aren't doing anything in the playoffs so the best case scenario is one and done, especially for the draft anyway.

Edit: I didn't realize I replied twice to this. I started typing and then stopped and then I guess I replied again. Busy at work.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
This team isn't going anywhere. The first round playoff loss is what we need to change things. We win one or two playoff games and everything stays the same.

Nope. Every one and done season the pressure gets turned up. I want them to have a long offseason because it sure has been a long season for us.

We aren't doing anything in the playoffs so the best case scenario is one and done, especially for the draft anyway.

Edit: I didn't realize I replied twice to this. I started typing and then stopped and then I guess I replied again. Busy at work.

What do you think is going to change? Nothing regardless of the outcome. You might as well route for wins, especially in the postseason where anything can happen.

J_Allen

Reaction score
What do you think is going to change? Nothing regardless of the outcome. You might as well route for wins, especially in the postseason where anything can happen.

Yeah I understand because nothing has changed in 27 years but if there's one thing that can change it, it will be this. Jerry hates getting embarrassed. They all definitely feel the heat. You can't keep selling this same product.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Yeah I understand because nothing has changed in 27 years but if there's one thing that can change it, it will be this. Jerry hates getting embarrassed. They all definitely feel the heat. You can't keep selling this same product.

You know as well as I do that you can change coaching and go through the motions, but the product will remain the same until Jerry is out of the picture

Hadenough

Reaction score
The start of every season Dak is compelled to talk about how much better he has become but he really just needs to shut his mouth. This is looking just like last year and I saw it coming a mile away. What a complete joke of a team. If it wasn't for Parsons and Pollard we would be looking at .500 team.

J_Allen

Reaction score
You know as well as I do that you can change coaching and go through the motions, but the product will remain the same until Jerry is out of the picture

Well the last time I saw him in the owner's booth he was looking old, tired, and disinterested. As soon as he found out he was on camera his demeanor shifted 180°.

He's wearing down. Will Steven be as harmful to the team? Who knows. But Jerry won't be here another 5 years I don't think.