yall keep whining ...

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
this is how the world views us Cowboy fans......

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=261787

its sad that they are right..............yall say the boys have no heart or passion.......if they had the commitment of most here we'd truly be doomed.......what ever happened to support your team ALWAYS...even in loss...

I havent been on this forum for long...but man some of yall disgust me...especially while watching the game...some wanted Romo, Garrett and Wade ran out of town in the 2nd qrt......maybe yall would welcome the good ole days of 1997 thru 2005

BadWolf

Reaction score
I agree. I haven't seen so much crying in all my life.... and I work in a baby making factory.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
dadymat;2294232 said:
this is how the world views us Cowboy fans......

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=261787

its sad that they are right..............yall say the boys have no heart or passion.......if they had the commitment of most here we'd truly be doomed.......what ever happened to support your team ALWAYS...even in loss...

I havent been on this forum for long...but man some of yall disgust me...especially while watching the game...some wanted Romo, Garrett and Wade ran out of town in the 2nd qrt......maybe yall would welcome the good ole days of 1997 thru 2005

whats wrong with you son..You on the DRUGS??????????????

\\

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dadymat;2294232 said:

Hostile;2294259 said:
Have you thought about throwing up?

dadymat;2294262 said:
Just a thought.

Either you can accept your disgust or you can't.

anava

Reaction score
At least the site didn't go down for "site maintenance"

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Oh FFS. You aren't allowed to be upset on a Cowboys forum after you lose? Really?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Commanders fans are one to talk. That board was packing in the season, ready to send Campbell on a bus ride back to Auburn, following their Week 1 disaster against the Giants.

You only get so many games in the NFL. This isn't baseball or basketball. Every loss hurts -- especially for a team with as high of expectations as ours.

Who here has given up on our team? People are only saying that there are concerns -- and the Commanders exploited them.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
dadymat;2294232 said:
some wanted Romo, Garrett and Wade ran out of town in the 2nd qrt......maybe yall would welcome the good ole days of 1997 thru 2005

Is that the only other option?

I would welcome some good coaching though.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
sweetness0986;2294279 said:
Oh FFS. You aren't allowed to be upset on a Cowboys forum after you lose? Really?

AFTER..........? this place blew up in the 1st qtr....

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
im just saying what others are saying...if you are gonna run around while winning with your chest puffed up..when they lose dont jump ship....just man up and move on..........

StylisticS

Reaction score
sweetness0986;2294279 said:

The board will calm down in 18 hours. But man, what a day tomorrow will be.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dadymat;2294294 said:
Question. Please be honest.

Have you ever been watching the game and exploded in anger when we get a stupid penalty? Illegal procedure on Flozell Adams for instance.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
dadymat;2294294 said:
And you aren't allowed to get pissed off after poor play? Yes, I've seen a few over the top comments, but for the most part it's just genuine frustration.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dadymat;2294306 said:
im just saying what others are saying...if you are gonna run around while winning with your chest puffed up..when they lose dont jump ship....just man up and move on..........
Uhmm who jumped ship? And why should people move on according to your schedule?

Game ended four hours ago. People have a right to whine, spin, or do whatever they want according to the forum rules. Some of you disgust me as well, but you don't see me posting a new thread about it, now do you?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2294341 said:
Uhmm who jumped ship? And why should people move on according to your schedule?

Game ended four hours ago. People have a right to whine, spin, or do whatever they want according to the forum rules. Some of you disgust me as well, but you don't see me posting a new thread about it, now do you?

what really disgusts me is we lost to a lesser scrap box team !!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
By some of the reactions we have on this board I think we deserve to be laughed at.