yall keep whining ...

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
TEUFELI;2294625 said:
...but some of the censorship on this site has gone to far, beyond keeping it "familiy friendly"...to the point of being opinon biased, and that is not right.

I get the basic idea of what you are trying to say. But, the fact is, they are within their rights to run this site however they please. If they want to delete every post you ever make "just because", then they can if they want. It wouldn't make for a very popular site, but they could. I think they do a fine job of trying to keep the site clean without going overboard.

If you want to see examples of heavy handed mods, just hop on over to ExtremeSkins and mention the word, Cowboys.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2294636 said:
Really? That's how you want to justify that? The overall post was out of bounds. And what you posted was offensive not just to me, but to the rest of the staff, but your apology below is accepted.

I don't think I'm being wound up tight other than pointing out that you have no idea how the staff manages the board. You make blanket statements about censorship, but have not provided any examples.

The majority of what the mods do on a daily basis is merge duplicate threads. Which on game day, we tend to have alot of. There have been very few deleted posts today. People have been able to express themselves freely for the most part as they have stayed well within the guidelines, so you tell me where the censorship is in that?

Well this is my last post on this nonsense. The "entire post" was not out of bounds. To suggest otherwise is just being flat out dishonest. The only thing remotely "controversial" was the "this isnt **** Germany" line, so I do not know what you are talking about. I dont need to "prove" with "examples" of evidence to you that I have been subject to unfair censorship. I am an atty, and I get paid to "prove" things and make a case. This....I am not getting paid for, i come here for fun and to vent after a bad loss.

But I am not getting a fair shake if you are going to be dishonest and frankly I dont care. And let me guess...to suggest a moderator is being dishonest is against the rules, but actually being dishonest, if you are a moderator...is fair b/c nobody can see what my original post. I challenge you to re-post it and show me where and how the "entire post" was out of bounds. I have been censored before, but I dont save the examples of when a moderator on a football team's chat room site unfairly censors me. Despite my blogging at midninght on a Sun nt...I do have a life.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
TEUFELI;2294663 said:
Well this is my last post on this nonsense. The "entire post" was not out of bounds. To suggest otherwise is just being flat out dishonest. The only thing remotely "controversial" was the "this isnt **** Germany" line, so I do not know what you are talking about. I dont need to "prove" with "examples" of evidence to you that I have been subject to unfair censorship. I am an atty, and I get paid to "prove" things and make a case. This....I am not getting paid for, i come here for fun and to vent after a bad loss.

But I am not getting a fair shake if you are going to be dishonest and frankly I dont care. And let me guess...to suggest a moderator is being dishonest is against the rules, but actually being dishonest, if you are a moderator...is fair b/c nobody can see what my original post. I challenge you to re-post it and show me where and how the "entire post" was out of bounds. I have been censored before, but I dont save the examples of when a moderator on a football team's chat room site unfairly censors me. Despite my blogging at midninght on a Sun nt...I do have a life.

You know what, it is nonsense. You're crying about being censored on a fan football site. You have a life, you say?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TEUFELI;2294663 said:

As we all do.

As for this discussion, I'll assume you have no examples. Paid or unpaid, if you felt unfairly sanctioned, you'd provide at least one, publicly or privately. Therefore your whole premise in this thread has no merit and your just full of whine. Funny, seeing as that IS the original premise of this thread.

If you have any further problems or feel unfairly "censored" feel free to contact one of the other mods.

Adios amigo.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dadymat;2294232 said:
this is how the world views us Cowboy fans......

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=261787

its sad that they are right..............yall say the boys have no heart or passion.......if they had the commitment of most here we'd truly be doomed.......what ever happened to support your team ALWAYS...even in loss...

I havent been on this forum for long...but man some of yall disgust me...especially while watching the game...some wanted Romo, Garrett and Wade ran out of town in the 2nd qrt......maybe yall would welcome the good ole days of 1997 thru 2005

Pointing out factual weaknesses in the team (or bad plays) doesn't mean we don't support the team.

You don't have to be a homer to be supportive.

And welcome to my ignore list.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Rack;2294673 said:
Pointing out factual weaknesses in the team (or bad plays) doesn't mean we don't support the team.

You don't have to be a homer to be supportive.

And welcome to my ignore list.

dadymat;2294484 said:
I stand corrected.....carry on...........

this is me admitting i was wrong to have made this thread..............

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
dadymat;2294294 said:
AFTER..........? this place blew up in the 1st qtr....
For good reason, we've been seeing it week in and week out, but Romo usually gets away with it, but teams get smarter, and mistakes start to become what the team is about, sloppy. ANd sloppiness starts with the coach.