Ya'll really think sports aren't scripted

EST_1986

Reaction score
Oh really how about Adrian Meronk winning on the 13th anniversary of the tv series Monk ending the titular character's full name being Adrian Monk, M the 13th letter

DjjYl25.png

SbkFWKj.png

tIP4scO.png
Bro please seek a therapist you have so many issues.

dmaschuck

Reaction score

How about this one Russell Henley won on the 6th of Nov. when Bill Russell wore the number 6 which is now retired by the NBA he won right on the heels of the
of the death of Dead Kennedy's drummer Darren Henley

hNfPhhn.png

XhAlboD.png

dmaschuck

Reaction score

How about the game that convinced me sports were rigged Super Bowl 55 the scripted Goat's 10th SB appearance when 5+5 = 10 55 is the 10th Triangular number and the 10th Fibonacci number
he became 7-3 in the year 21 when 73 is the 21st Prime number also interesting timing the Patriots became a dynasty after 9/11 and the Patriot Act

How about this blast from the past the Cowboys won SB 28 when they were founded on the 28th day of the year and Texas was the 28th state to join the Union

Very interesting the Warriors became the NBA's latest dynasty after the death of the Ultimate Warrior they even closed out the Celtics on his birthday this year

EST_1986

Reaction score
How about the game that convinced me sports were rigged Super Bowl 55 the scripted Goat's 10th SB appearance when 5+5 = 10 55 is the 10th Triangular number and the 10th Fibonacci number
he became 7-3 in the year 21 when 73 is the 21st Prime number also interesting timing the Patriots became a dynasty after 9/11 and the Patriot Act

How about this blast from the past the Cowboys won SB 28 when they were founded on the 28th day of the year and Texas was the 28th state to join the Union

Very interesting the Warriors became the NBA's latest dynasty after the death of the Ultimate Warrior they even closed out the Celtics on his birthday this year
It's also weird how you believe any of this crap

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I do find the whole numerology thing fascinating. But after a while it becomes tedious and makes me thirsty. I have to take a break.
Thing thing these nuts don’t realize is that you can come up with some kind of sequence for just about any scenario you want.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I do find the whole numerology thing fascinating. But after a while it becomes tedious and makes me thirsty. I have to take a break.
they are fascination but anything can be twisted to fit some type of strange sequence

Flamma

Reaction score
they are fascination but anything can be twisted to fit some type of strange sequence

I don't even bother trying to keep up. Some people are really serious about this stuff. It reminds me of some treasure hunts. 100 paces from the double stumped tree towards the snowcapped mountain under the shadow of the ship at noon. Dig here. Some house will happen to look like a boat. They dig, and nothing! They only find something in movies.

plasticman

Reaction score
It would have taken a cast of millions to turn Tom Brady's career into a conspiracy but there is nothing in the NFL that looks more suspicious.

The only conclusion I could come up with is WOW! This guy is good.

I'm not naive enough to think that there isn't some questionable stuff now and then but there is an awful lot of bounces in a football game and gravity is unbiased.

dmaschuck

Reaction score

Former NFL player Shelby Lewis Jordan dies which put me on the lookout for Jordan Lewis Smith to win soon on the European Tour I was not disappointed he would win the week Leslie Jordan and Jerry Lee Lewis died

Ybih3Vg.png

Can keep giving example after example ticket after ticket don't fight it accept it embrace it even and cash off of rigged and scripted sports

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Just keep ignoring all the strange and interesting "coincidences" and how about a professional team "blowing" a 33 point lead :eek:
All the stuff you’re spewing out goes way beyond a team blowing a 33 point lead. Like all sporting events are pre-determined. Don’t you think someone would’ve spilled the beans by now? :laugh:

dmaschuck

Reaction score
All the stuff you’re spewing out goes way beyond a team blowing a 33 point lead. Like all sporting events are pre-determined. Don’t you think someone would’ve spilled the beans by now? :laugh:

Do you have so much integrity that if you could make a lot of money just doing what you are told you wouldn't? telling ya now if I could make life changing money
I'm participating in the rigging too because if people can't see the shenanigans playing out before their eyes for what it is then why would I have any remorse

That Pats and Raiders ending was just a chef's kiss I lol'd when I finally watched that this morning.. anyhow a Frenchman won the golf tourney this weekend the same day France played in the World Cup on the birthday weekend of Pope Francis the first Jesuit Pope when the Jesuits were formed in France...they fell to Argentina take a wild guess where Pope Francis is from...

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Do you have so much integrity that if you could make a lot of money just doing what you are told you wouldn't? telling ya now if I could make life changing money
I'm participating in the rigging too because if people can't see the shenanigans playing out before their eyes for what it is then why would I have any remorse

That Pats and Raiders ending was just a chef's kiss I lol'd when I finally watched that this morning.. anyhow a Frenchman won the golf tourney this weekend the same day France played in the World Cup on the birthday weekend of Pope Francis the first Jesuit Pope when the Jesuits were formed in France...they fell to Argentina take a wild guess where Pope Francis is from...
Think of all the money one could make by coming out clean and exposing the league. This is why I don’t believe in this stuff. Too many people to keep quiet over many years.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
Think of all the money one could make by coming out clean and exposing the league. This is why I don’t believe in this stuff. Too many people to keep quiet over many years.

What network is exposing rigged sports they benefit from it too

EST_1986

Reaction score
man the NFL has scripted 274 games to end in a score of 20-17, label me a believer

1200px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
Mafia's pretty good at keeping people quiet!!!!