Ya'll really think sports aren't scripted

Hardline

Reaction score
Just keep ignoring all the strange and interesting "coincidences" and how about a professional team "blowing" a 33 point lead :eek:
I understand what you are trying to say. You are a strong believer in numerology. It's a discredited psydo science along with astrology and alchemy.
Numbers can be manipulated to say what you want. If it was a different number you would manufacture a scenario where it was meant for that number to come up.
And I know where you are going with the 33 number. It's the highest degree in Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to say. You are a strong believer in numerology. It's a discredited psydo science along with astrology and alchemy.
Numbers can be manipulated to say what you want. If it was a different number you would manufacture a scenario where it was meant for that number to come up.
And I know where you are going with the 33 number. It's the highest degree in Scottish Rite Freemasonry.
yea but he's a Virgo

dmaschuck

Reaction score

You must have me mistaken I am not a believer in numerology the people rigging all this s*** are from sports to news and politics they believe in it's power not me

kskboys

Reaction score
The officiating isn't "bad" it's just a part of the show the theatrics the drama of rigged sports actors performing their own stunts
Blowouts are boring. So, the NFL took steps to eliminate most of them. And took further steps to increase exciting endings.

JustChip

Reaction score
Jordan number 23 lead 2 3-peats retired in 2003 used to live 23 miles from the bulls arena, father died on the 23rd hall of fame speech was 23m 23s long and sits at 23 million views on YouTube his initials MJ = 23 M the 13th letter J the 10th

Fat Mike's initials double 13 was fired in Green Bay after week 13 of his 13th season began his Cowboy tenure 13-13 born on numerology of 103 (11+10+19+63) Won in the 91st season when 91 is the 13th triangular number Mr. 13's team is 10-3 in the 103rd season
Were you Dominic in Kindergarten Cop? :)