Twitter: Yards after contact for RBs since 2018

Cmac

Reaction score
In the Big 12 maybe but not in the NFL. I took every ballcarrier who has toted the rock this season and put it into a spreadsheet.. I came up with 11279 carries for 48885 yards.. a 4.33 average..

That's actually higher than I thought it would be.. but it's being helped along by Qbs like Murray and Jackson both of whom are putting up over 6 ypc.

Also if hitting home runs is so important why is the current biggest home run threat playing (Dalvin Cook) on a team with a 6-7 record? How important can it be? Barkley has been the biggest home run threat beside Cook and Henry and his team is a collective 9-23 with him in the lineup. Where does all this incredible value manifest itself.. since it's certainly not in the win-loss ledger? Is appearances on SportsCenter an official stat?
…..sounds like Barry Sanders (definitely a HOFer)....home run hitter....on a losing team. And the argument was always Emmitt vs Barry.....now we reduced to Zeke vs Everybody, vs the Fan Base, and now vs Pollard, and its laughable.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
All I know for sure is that Fat Zeke was terrible this year and pretty much killed our chances of wining anything.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Zeke was an absolute stud as a rookie. He got paid and turned into a pile of human garbage. I guess we just have to learn to deal with it.

morasp

Reaction score
Another interesting stat is fumbles and dropped catchable balls.