Yates Mock 1.0 2/14/24

jwitten82

Reaction score
He couldn't answer that.

Laughable to value a corner over one of those type of players.
Never understood why I see people on this site are against drafting a LB in the first round. The front 7 is more important. I rather draft secondary players in the 2nd-3rd round. This team not valuing the LB position is why we got safeties playing LB in the first place

Carson

Reaction score
Never understood why I see people on this site are against drafting a LB in the first round. The front 7 is more important. I rather draft secondary players in the 2nd-3rd round. This team not valuing the LB position is why we got safeties playing LB in the first place
I don’t mind drafting LB early.

But I feel like LB and RB are positions you can pay fairly cheap and get solid production from guys like Blake Cashman or how Drue Tranquill worked out for the Chiefs

jwitten82

Reaction score
I don’t mind drafting LB early.

But I feel like LB and RB are positions you can pay fairly cheap and get solid production from guys like Blake Cashman or how Drue Tranquill worked out for the Chiefs
Going cheap at LB hasn't paid off for Dallas

Carson

Reaction score
Going cheap at LB hasn't paid off for Dallas
Oh I’m not saying cheap cheap.

I am saying middle tier guys like Cashman, Perryman, Kendrick’s etc. They will run you $5-$8 million.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IF there is not a LB worthy of the first round pick why push it?
When you draft for need by reaching a great deal, it normally will not pan out.