Yawn...

jimmy40

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2564868 said:
You called me a homer. I'm slain.

:laugh2:

Go back and watch the game again. The truth is that it was not what we did on offense that beat you. It's what we did on defense. Texas outscored OU in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters. You only managed 7 points in the 3rd and 4th. You got beat because your offense got shut down in the second half. Call it Reynolds if you like but the truth is that you lost.

If Reynolds isn't the first pick in the draft all NFL scouts should be fired.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
CATCH17;2564909 said:
Honestly I just gave up on College football along time ago.

They dont name a legit champion which really bothers me about the sport.

The bigtime head to head match ups are great to watch. But there is to many games that teams go into where the other opponent has 0 to none chance of winning.

I watch a TON of College football. I just find it hard to pledge my allegiance to any team.

NFL is where its at.

Most of us dont understand why on earth you watch college football. You say yourself in this same blasted post.

"Honestly I just gave up on College football along time ago."

You then go on to say.

"I watch a TON of College football. I just find it hard to pledge my allegiance to any team."

That is also a flat out lie. I know for a fact you are a Miami fan. You have said it yourself many times before.

So you basically say you are a troll in the college threads. You aren't bringing anything positive, because you hate college football so much.

So why? I think we know why. We just want to hear it from you.:p:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas;2564915 said:
Most of us dont understand why on earth you watch college football. You say yourself in this same blasted post.

"Honestly I just gave up on College football along time ago."

You then go on to say.

"I watch a TON of College football. I just find it hard to pledge my allegiance to any team."

That is also a flat out lie. I know for a fact you are a Miami fan. You have said it yourself many times before.

So you basically say you are a troll in the college threads. You aren't bringing anything positive, because you hate college football so much.

So why? I think we know why. We just want to hear it from you.:p:

Dude you don't know me personally.

I am a Miami fan.

I am a Texas fan.

I am a USC fan.

I am a Nebraska fan.

I used to be strictly a Nebraska fan for about 15 years until they fired Solich.

I have a love hate relationship with College football.

I like Big games and match ups.

I hate opinions deciding championships.

I also hate bowl games.

I watch College football to look for NFL talent.

I love the NFL draft. One of the bigger reason I watch College football.

I love watching the athletes in College football.

I hate watching it knowing the season is truly pointless as long as opinions decide everything.

I also hate OU more than any team on earth.

I love cheering against OU.

I love Vennables because he is awful.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
jimmy40;2564913 said:
If Reynolds isn't the first pick in the draft all NFL scouts should be fired.

He would not be my 1st pick but that's here nor there. The point is that Reynolds is not the reason OU lost to Texas. They lost because they could not score on the Texas defense in the second half.

OU scores on that up tempo hurry up redgun type offense. When you stop them on 1st down and force them to play long distance on 3rd, they can't employee that offense. They are much less effective when you can manage that. To be honest, what hurt them most in the Florida game, IMO, is that stupid BS they continued to do all game. All they did was take momentum away from themselves and give Florida a chance to breath. OU is most effective when they prevent you for substitutions and when they force you into quick decisions on defense. The laws of averages alone force you into a certain amount of mistakes when you do that. When they stop that offense and give the defense a chance to breath, they are allowing the defense to make a calculated decision and it takes away from there success. All of that was on Stoops IMO. Stupid against Florida but that has nothing to do with the fact that OU lost to Texas because they got stopped on offense.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2564930 said:
He would not be my 1st pick but that's here nor there. The point is that Reynolds is not the reason OU lost to Texas. They lost because they could not score on the Texas defense in the second half.

OU scores on that up tempo hurry up redgun type offense. When you stop them on 1st down and force them to play long distance on 3rd, they can't employee that offense. They are much less effective when you can manage that. To be honest, what hurt them most in the Florida game, IMO, is that stupid BS they continued to do all game. All they did was take momentum away from themselves and give Florida a chance to breath. OU is most effective when they prevent you for substitutions and when they force you into quick decisions on defense. The laws of averages alone force you into a certain amount of mistakes when you do that. When they stop that offense and give the defense a chance to breath, they are allowing the defense to make a calculated decision and it takes away from there success. All of that was on Stoops IMO. Stupid against Florida but that has nothing to do with the fact that OU lost to Texas because they got stopped on offense.

It was sarcasm. Again - you aren't keeping up.

jimmy40 just launched one over Oklahomas bow and you didn't even get it. :D

You wrote a book.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dallas;2564933 said:
It was sarcasm. Again - you aren't keeping up.

jimmy40 just launched one over Oklahomas bow and you didn't even get it. :D

You wrote a book.

You got me again. If only your "to quick for most humans" witt could be sustituted for point on the board, your team would probably have won last night.

You got me thou so.... you know, that something anyway.

;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
CATCH17;2564929 said:
Dude you don't know me personally.

I am a Miami fan.

I am a Texas fan.

I am a USC fan.

I am a Nebraska fan.

I used to be strictly a Nebraska fan for about 15 years until they fired Solich.

I have a love hate relationship with College football.

I like Big games and match ups.

I hate opinions deciding championships.

I also hate bowl games.

I watch College football to look for NFL talent.

I love the NFL draft. One of the bigger reason I watch College football.

I love watching the athletes in College football.

I hate watching it knowing the season is truly pointless as long as opinions decide everything.

I also hate OU more than any team on earth.

I love cheering against OU.

I love Vennables because he is awful.

Spinster. :laugh2:

You are lieing out your teeth bro. We have had this conversation a time or 2 in the past.

Do us a favor. Save your heart and stop watching College Football. All you do is complain and rant about rediculous things involved w/ it. Its constant. I can set my watch to your posting rants after most big games.

That would save about half the crud we have to sift through. :cool:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2564936 said:
You got me again. If only your "to quick for most humans" witt could be sustituted for point on the board, your team would probably have won last night.

You got me thou so.... you know, that something anyway.

;)

Unlike you, I don't enjoy making folks look silly. I am just pointing out the obivious.

Dont hate, slick.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dallas;2564940 said:
Unlike you, I don't enjoy making folks look silly. I am just pointing out the obivious.

Dont hate, slick.

Well, you got the unlike part right.

I'd imagine that right about now, your probably to busy backpeddling. Just a matter of time really. Just not enough hours in the day to defend all your previous post and make people look silly, Bud.

;)

Route 66

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2564853 said:
And you act as if OU is better then Texas, which is the problem here. You were never better then Texas and you were never a better match up. You say we came out flat against OSU and were lucky to win. Well, we've been lucky ever since Colt came to Texas. After a bit, you gotta stop and think about it a bit. If it continues to happen, and it has continued to happen, then it's no longer luck. You say we were flat but the truth is that Ohio State is a very good defense. In fact, a higher ranked defense then was Florida during the regular season. You can say that we were flat but I will tell you that we came out and put up 21 points on a top 10 defense in a single half. Call it flat if you like. I'd take flat over what I saw from OU last night in both halfs.

OU should never have been there but they were so it was up to OU to prove they belonged there. They didn't get it done and that's the truth of the matter.

We won our bowl game and we beat OU by 10, same as Florida did. We do have the right to say we could have played a better game and won. It is OU who has no right to say squat. You lost to us and you lost in a game you should never have gotten the chance to play in.

Like it or not, that's how I see it.

Ah, so it's perfectly acceptable for you to tell me, "And you act as if OU is better then Texas, which is the problem here."

You don't have a right to ever tell me what YOU find is acceptable by me or not. You have a problem with me being a Sooner fan? Deal with it. You're right, there is a problem and that is you dealing with the fact you couldnt play in the Championship. Theres always next year. Some people...:rolleyes:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rowdy;2564960 said:
Ah, so it's perfectly acceptable for you to tell me, "And you act as if OU is better then Texas, which is the problem here."

You don't have a right to ever tell me what YOU find is acceptable by me or not. You have a problem with me being a Sooner fan? Deal with it. You're right, there is a problem and that is you dealing with the fact you couldnt play in the Championship. Theres always next year. Some people...:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Texas fans have the right to tell OU fans that very thing this season.

Like it or not, you should never have been there. You can say, "It's the rules" and that's fine but you know that when it was all said and done, we beat you fair and square. We beat you in much the same way Florida beat you, so yeah.

I think this is the point you respond with Deal With It.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2564953 said:
Well, you got the unlike part right.

I'd imagine that right about now, your probably to busy backpeddling. Just a matter of time really. Just not enough hours in the day to defend all your previous post and make people look silly, Bud.

;)

Actually atm I am monitoring servers/switches/routers/LUNS and doing a P2V move of an older physical server into the virtual world AND overseeing a 1500 user helpdesk.

I multi-task very well.

Backpeddling? hardly.... just busy.

Where was I backpeddling? This is comical. Just because you yell it louder doesn't make it true. Show me where I am backpeddling about ANYTHING we have discussed?

DUDE

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2564970 said:
Yeah, that's pretty much it. Texas fans have the right to tell OU fans that very thing this season.

Like it or not, you should never have been there. You can say, "It's the rules" and that's fine but you know that when it was all said and done, we beat you fair and square. We beat you in much the same way Florida beat you, so yeah.

I think this is the point you respond with Deal With It.

Like Texas should have been there?

Get over it, slick.

You hate Oklahoma and that is the ONLY reason you rant and stomp and toss your diaper up into the air.

Its blatantly obvious.

We have had to DEAL w/ it since OU/FL was picked.

Grow up. Wait - you are older than me right?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dallas;2564978 said:
Like Texas should have been there?

Get over it, slick.

You hate Oklahoma and that is the ONLY reason you rant and stomp and toss your diaper up into the air.

Its blatantly obvious.

We have had to DEAL w/ it since OU/FL was picked.

Grow up. Wait - you are older than me right?

No Mr. Slick?

Where's the love?

:D

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas;2564937 said:
Spinster. :laugh2:

You are lieing out your teeth bro. We have had this conversation a time or 2 in the past.

Do us a favor. Save your heart and stop watching College Football. All you do is complain and rant about rediculous things involved w/ it. Its constant. I can set my watch to your posting rants after most big games.

That would save about half the crud we have to sift through. :cool:

What am I lieing about?

Everything I said there is 100% true.

I am a Dallas Cowboy fan.

College football is just something I watch for NFL purposes.

College football is to predictable for me. OU vs Florida... PPsshhhh.