Yay - baseball is back!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4493686 said:
Off topic but being an obviously passionate Boys fan do you catch grief there in H town? I know Houston hates Dallas & everything Cowboy.

All the time. If you love Dallas Cowboys why are you living in Houston. I have to tell them I was not born in Houston and my family were Cowboy fans before we moved here and still are today.

Matter of fact when we 1st moved to Houston we went to a couple of Oiler games figuring well they are AFL/AFC so we pulled for them. In the mid 70's the Oilers started winning with Bum and Campbell then all hell broke loose and being attacked for being a Cowboy fan was really strong, at that point I swore off Houston football and have enjoyed seeing them lose. :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Doomsday101;4493758 said:
All the time. If you love Dallas Cowboys why are you living in Houston. I have to tell them I was not born in Houston and my family were Cowboy fans before we moved here and still are today.

Matter of fact when we 1st moved to Houston we went to a couple of Oiler games figuring well they are AFL/AFC so we pulled for them. In the mid 70's the Oilers started winning with Bum and Campbell then all hell broke loose and being attacked for being a Cowboy fan was really strong, at that point I swore off Houston football and have enjoyed seeing them lose. :laugh2:

The last time I was in Houston I was wearing one of my Cowboys tshirts and I got the stink from a few people. :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4493792 said:
The last time I was in Houston I was wearing one of my Cowboys tshirts and I got the stink from a few people. :laugh1:

We luckily there are many Cowboy fans who still live here. So I don't feel alone. :laugh2:

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I remember watching the Cowboys beat the Texans a few years ago & seeing all the Cowboy fans there. Must have been a ton of pissed off Houston fans that day. I always wondered how they felt & now I know. Sorry to hijack the thread. Just thought I'd ask.