CFZ Yes, it was the Giants but that Cowboys team can work in the playoffs

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Will Dak be in the majority in this week's Dak poll?
Until he can get the job done against better teams and in the playoffs my vote of 'no' isn't changing. I'm glad he beat the crap out of the Giants, but he almost always does this against the bottom feeders.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol

For one, those teams didnt face Danny Devito.

Second, those Giants teams were much healthier and started Leonard Williams, Darren Waller, Tyrod Taylor, Azeez Oljulari, Daniel Jones, Adoree Jackson etc

Third, this aint college football. None of that matters. We beat the Giants arguably worse on opening week and then proceeded to get undressed by the niners a few weeks later
No excuses for the opponents. Many fans do not allow excuses for Dallas and having injuries. So those other teams do not either.
You line up and play who is on the field.

Some Dallas fans have way too many double standards.

GINeric

Reaction score
I noticed you keep ignoring all the people telling you how you are wrong.

Again, so what if the 49ers didn't beat the Giants as bad as we did. THEY ****** DESTROYED US. I mean it was a stone cold murder in prime time.

Are you seriously wonderingr why the 49ers are considered a better team than us based off the Giants' results? LOL.

Well my point was in response to the one or two whiners who tried to down our victory vs the Giants. So i used examples of how better teams didn't do what we did vs this Giants team.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
We forced things to go right for us in that first game. It didn't just miraculously happen by accident.
You can earn but you can't make sequences of things happen. There is an element of luck whenever you get multiple things on offense, defense & special teams to happen in a short period of time that breaks a game open.