Yes Micah Parsons!

Proof

Reaction score
You’re missing the why in then being injured? The more yin battle bigger guys, the more likely you are to get injured

yeah i get it, and don't disagree with your overall point. those aren't the guys to demonstrate it though imo.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
That little stunt play he does on the very first series is what's so exciting about the kid. People want to compare him with Jaylon, but never in his career did Jaylon Smith move through traffic like that. The kid has play after play of moving through trash, getting off blocks, and finishing tackles. We'll see how coverage goes for him after time, but he's a violent play maker inside the box today.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Who you got with are three picks tomorrow?

I’m gonna keep hammering away at defense unless an OT or WR falls.

At 44, I like:

- Moehrig
- Grant
- Holland
- Melifonwu
- Campbell
- Jenkins
- Radunsz

I’m sure I’m missing some.

Txzic

Reaction score
Parsons is a badass stud, period.
Jaylon is an open field LB and last year's scheme sucked, didn't work and he struggled.

When Sean Lee was healthy, lined up with EVE & Smith, the D was so much better, some weaknesses weren't so obvious. Last year, they had tom, dick & harry at times. That can't happen again

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m gonna keep hammering away at defense unless an OT or WR falls.

At 44, I like:

- Moehrig
- Grant
- Holland
- Melifonwu
- Campbell
- Jenkins
- Radunsz

I’m sure I’m missing some.
What about Kelvin “Boss Man Phat” Joseph? The best cornerback in the draft according to the draft nicks.