Yes Micah Parsons!

nitwit248

Reaction score

Posted just now. Pretty fair and honest evaluation by a Penn State site. The host is a PFF analyst.

cnuball21

Reaction score
There's no dominant D-line to protect our LBs from being forced to fight off down blocks. The Rams' LBs & secondary are great because they have a great d-line. Get it?

No...all LBs are banging up against OL and RBs all game long. Playing behind a good DL helps a defense but it's not going to keep a LBr healthy.

Not tackling keeps a LBr healthy.

Reaction score
pretty sure it was 84 but that is a lot of picks in the top of the draft. Plus, we could use one of them to trade back up
The Eagles only had one pick in the third, & it was number 70. Great haul for dropping two picks down. Now, they can use one of those to move up in the 2nd tomorrow. There's always players who fall for whatever reason.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, cannot hate it. CBs got wiped and we got the top defensive guy plus a third pick.

We're all geeked up about Horn's playing temperament, but Parsons is the same dude here.
Same dude with better game tape. Horne is so overrated. He has two career interceptions against the great Bo Nix.

Reaction score
No...all LBs are banging up against OL and RBs all game long. Playing behind a good DL helps a defense but it's not going to keep a LBr healthy.

Not tackling keeps a LBr healthy.
I never said they keep them healthy, but they do. If an O-line goes up against an elite D-line, they have to double more of the time, leaving LBs free to shoot gaps & make plays. If you don't understand this basic football concept, then I'm wasting my time talking to you.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
LVE can't. Jaylon gets stuck on linemen when he rushes.

Jaylon has his faults but it’s not blitzing. If anything that is his strength.

LVE wasn’t asked to rush the passer at all last year but he can. He was solid when Marinelli asked him to blitz.