Yes Micah Parsons!

Rayman70

Reaction score
and we landed yet another 3rd rounder. We now have a ton of ammo to move up into late round 1 or up in round 2. Safety will be our next move.

Verdammung

Reaction score
I'm not estatic, but I am content that this was as good an option that was possible. We needed to draft a LB and the two CBs were off the board. The options for me were Parsons with his issues, Farley with his medical issues, or drafting Slater for the future. I'm also pleased they avoided drafting Collins in the first.

P.S. identifying the Eagles as wanting to draft Smith instead of the Giants & getting a 3rd round pick for free is low key excellent execution.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Hey, are you still working on getting me that Revis combine time?
I can't find it now. It used to be way easier to find 40 times. I googled it years ago and it said 4.50 combine and 4.39 pro day. If its not true, that's fine. I don't have a god complex. It won't bother me to be wrong. I definitely googled it the night we drafted MO and it came up.

cnuball21

Reaction score
A Monster DT keeps them cleaner allowing them to run to the ball.

Sure, but when have we ever had great DTs? Lee was a stud when he was healthy and so was LVE without great DL play. Comment was completely irrelevant IMO.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Sure, but when have we ever had great DTs? Lee was a stud when he was healthy and so was LVE without great DL play. Comment was completely irrelevant IMO.
thats the point. If we did have great DTs, maybe lee wouldn't have gotten hurt as much.

btcutter

Reaction score
Totally.

I don't see how anyone could watch the season we had last year and hate picking a defensive playmaker.

Agreed. Got to built from inside out. Our current LB situation is just abysmal and full of question marks. We can actually play with our current CBs...not ideal but could be done but not with current LB corp.

btcutter

Reaction score
How good will he be with this d line? Sean lee got beat up. LVE gets beat up, coincidence?

Sean Lee was at end of his career. LVE has history of injured neck since college. Smith was already damaged goods unfortunately.

We need LB badly maybe even more so than CB.
We still got 4 picks tomorrow to draft a big boy DT.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Sean Lee was at end of his career. LVE has history of injured neck since college. Smith was already damaged goods unfortunately.

We need LB badly maybe even more so than CB.
We still got 4 picks tomorrow to draft a big boy DT.
Lee got hurt in his 20s. NO linebacker should have to take on guard every play. You need DTs that can keep them clean for at least half the game.

btcutter

Reaction score
Lee got hurt in his 20s. NO linebacker should have to take on guard every play. You need DTs that can keep them clean for at least half the game.

I don't disagree with you regarding DT. But we have 4 picks tomorrow to pick up a decent DT. It's upto the GM to take care of that need.