Yetur Gross-Matos

tm1119

Reaction score
Trade down and take him at the end of the first if you want to take him but even then I probably stay away. No way I’m taking this guy at 17. I ditto the Taco comps

It’s a lazy comparison. Not to mention that Taco’s issue had a lot more to do with what was wrong between his ears, not his physical ability.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Kim Jones is a PSU alum and called him "raw."

From that I gather he wouldnt contribute much in 2020, especially if camp is shortened.

They need, and should be able to get someone who can help a bit more at 17.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t think this draft is that special. Except for receivers and offensive tackles there is really no depth. If you want a special player at 17 you might have to draft a tackle or wide receiver at 17. I would not be opposed to it. The tackle can play guard next season or the receiver can play slot.
Great point, and I've been posting that a real concern is BPA at 17 is an OT.

What's worse than that is passing on an elite OT for a CB that's average because of need.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Was really, really hoping to see him work out at the combine.

He looks the part and has some darn good production, I just don’t know what kind of athlete he is.

Gaede

Reaction score
Pont taken, I actually didn't see your comment about Taco. Some people don't like Chaisson either but I would take him ahead of Gross-Matos.

Me too. Elite tools are there (which may be why I'm not so high on Gross-Matos--there's no special quality)