Yo Hos! Owen Schmitt is available!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
mmohican29;3534095 said:
I just don't think Deon is the same since his injury his rookie year. Gimme Schmitty- I like his toughness and versatility.

Versatility??? What's versatile about him? Check his stats. Only 12 catches and 20 yds rushing over 2 years. Not only that, the Seattle fans say he cant even block!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3534064 said:
Gronk is the John Phillips this season.

He's the move guy. We need him.

But I would swap Deon for Owen.

me too, u dont know what with the trial coming up on deon and if goodell will suspend deon or not.

good watch dc, i took a little nap, and boom, things happened before i thought they would in our practice signings, i would have rather had terrell hudgins over manny johnson, but hey what do i know, i trust our coaches to a degree, they know far more than i do :D

TheCowboy

Reaction score
In a heartbeat I'll take him. If we get him I hope we cut Gronk and Anderson and get someone else.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3534128 said:
me too, u dont know what with the trial coming up on deon and if goodell will suspend deon or not.

good watch dc, i took a little nap, and boom, things happened before i thought they would in our practice signings, i would have rather had terrell hudgins over manny johnson, but hey what do i know, i trust our coaches to a degree, they know far more than i do :D

Which is why we kept Gronk

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;3534107 said:
reading Seahawks forums they are glad to see him go evidently he cant block to save his life. Best thing he ever did was beat himself with a helmet and bleed

So now the talent evaluaters on message boards are your go to go guys.

Good to know.

Remember this in the future.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3534182 said:
So now the talent evaluaters on message boards are your go to go guys.

Good to know.

Remember this in the future.

my talent evaluators are the Seahawks.. If he isn't good enough to play for them then that tells me everything I need to know

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
royw11utdc;3534193 said:
my talent evaluators are the Seahawks.. If he isn't good enough to play for them then that tells me everything I need to know

You do know that they are going thru a situation where a new coach is building his team right now and maybe this guy doesn't fit into their scheme.

Maybe Carroll wants a FB who catches a lot of passes. Maybe he wants one who went to USC. Maybe he doesn't like a strong minded guy who was from the old regime.

I think it's safe to say plenty of guys leave one team and have success at varying degrees on other teams.

It's not as if Schmitt was the first guy cut after a week of camp. If anything it looks like he was the 53rd man on their roster.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
royw11utdc;3534193 said:

Their coach is Pete Carroll. I'll just leave that at that.

Same franchise that hired Jim Mora, Jr.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Bring him in......ASAP. You can never have too many good old Wisconsin boys on a team. Romo, Free, and Schmidt= Championship!:D......

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Go Big D!;3534077 said:
I didn't know Mickey had his Glamor Shots done

:laugh2: :laugh2:

http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2010/mg_GeorgeTheTimelessArtOfS.gif

Im sorry CbZ

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I love the "runaway beer truck" line that an announcer used in one of his highlights.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
what about Tony Richardson? Give the old guy one last year, he was having a very good camp but just got beat out by the youth, a bad a$s looking young FB

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;3534212 said:
http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2010/mg_GeorgeTheTimelessArtOfS.gif

Im sorry CbZ

Dude...........

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;3534212 said:

Im sorry CbZ

Nice work. :laugh2: