Yo Hos! Owen Schmitt is available!

arglebargle

Reaction score
casmith07;3534204 said:
Their coach is Pete Carroll. I'll just leave that at that.

Same franchise that hired Jim Mora, Jr.

Yeah, Seattle has been making some peculiar, scattershot moves all through the offseason. Hard to get a read on their modus operandi. Not that impressed with Carroll, so no telling about Schmidt...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I was a huge Schmidt fan prior to the draft. However, I haven't heard much of him since he came into the NFL. IMO, we don't need him. We have the Gronka Truck.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;3534212 said:
http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2010/mg_GeorgeTheTimelessArtOfS.gif

Im sorry CbZ
128745226736196230.jpg

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;3534212 said:
http://i846.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab23/SirHypnotoad/Cowboys/2010/mg_GeorgeTheTimelessArtOfS.gif

Im sorry CbZ

That is just wrong!
Now I have to go scrub my eyeballs!!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Go Big D!;3534294 said:
That is just wrong!
Now I have to go scrub my eyeballs!!

i cant stop lauging, you guys are bad, just picking on poor mickey spags like that, lol :D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3534182 said:
So now the talent evaluaters on message boards are your go to go guys.

Good to know.

Remember this in the future.

All I did was give info I read I did not say I agreed because I have not seen him play. Unlike yourself I dont pretend to know everything

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
You guys can literally argue over anything. I really can't wait for the season to start so at least we can argue over **** that matters.

7footer

Reaction score
I remember what a MONSTER he was in college at WV. I haven't followed his NFL career whatsoever since he's been in Seattle, but heck, I'd give him a shot over Deon since we already have Gronk...Not much to lose in this case and we could see if a change in scenery could possibly help him. Why not?

7footer

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;3534212 said:

Im sorry CbZ

That's hilarious!!!

Great work toad! Someone should email that to Mickey.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Seattle hasn't exactly been a great place to start a career the last few years. They have had a terrible run game, so maybe he just hasn't gotten a chance. Not saying this is a fact, just throwing it out there.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
7footer;3534476 said:
That's hilarious!!!

Great work toad! Someone should email that to Mickey.

probably not to mickey but d wall, the girl on tv that does some cowboys videos with mickey

so they can rib him about it, mickey would just probably trash it

i have mickeys email, but im sure not sending it to him, you never know, he might block my emails, i like to keep some of the sources i have open if i want some inside info

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Star4Ever;3534484 said:
Seattle hasn't exactly been a great place to start a career the last few years. They have had a terrible run game, so maybe he just hasn't gotten a chance. Not saying this is a fact, just throwing it out there.

i wouldnt mind getting him, think he is a better blocker than deon anderson and we still dont know if deon will have to face a trial term or what and if goodell might suspend deon a game or 2

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheCount;3534335 said:
You guys can literally argue over anything. I really can't wait for the season to start so at least we can argue over **** that matters.

No, we can't.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3534542 said:
probably not to mickey but d wall, the girl on tv that does some cowboys videos with mickey

so they can rib him about it, mickey would just probably trash it

i have mickeys email, but im sure not sending it to him, you never know, he might block my emails, i like to keep some of the sources i have open if i want some inside info

yeah, lunchbreak would approve - mickey not so much.