You’re saying moving an all-pro RG to RT helped?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Playing a week defensive line also helped.
Very true,, and why my expectations are somewhat subdued.
Everyone gets all excited,, so just calm down and understand that the WFT drafted a PIOA for the next several years esp for this OL that just flashed.
Chase Young coming to town on Thursday.
Anyone ignoring how good this player is vs this OL needs to take their cheap dark gas station sunglasses off..
Lets see how this coaching staff mitigates this threat.
If they succeed and Dalton isnt carted off the field by half time, than I will have my first full investment in MM and staff faith for the year.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
The Vikings defensive line are all backups. There pass rush was bad, and their ability to stop the run should of been bad too, but yet our qb got mediocre stats and our rb could only do enough to get barely 100 yards, so yeah we all need to temper our expectations

Verdict

Reaction score
Martin would still play at a pro bowl level anywhere on the offensive line. He's playing tackle out of necessity. It's not a permanent position move.
he will be back at left guard as soon as Collins is back or sooner.
It is entirely possible that the team would be better off with Collins at G and Martin at RT.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Martin and McGovern were injured earlier and playing McGovern next to a rookie center would not be smart. He's much better playing in between Looney and Martin. Don't make crap out of things you don't understand.

conner01

Reaction score
I mean let's also be honest too...Vikings defense sucks this year. Its one thing to do it against the Vikings its another against the Steelers.
Martin can be a good RT
But he’s an all pro guard
We need knight back so Martin can move back inside
But till then he’s our best option
But you are right about one thing, Vikes dline isn’t very good