blueblood70
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 55,621
- Reaction score
- 35,260
Actually it is because you say throw it away immediately he did not throw it away immediately george Pickens was not open then he threw it away then George got open at the same time but probably would have got a flag so you think you covered it but you didn't because he did not throw it away automatically he chose not to hold onto the ball any longer to risk a sack to risk a tipped ball to risk an interception and most likely it's going to be a flag anyway so another moot point that you all are trying to create a narrative where you're putting a square peg in a round hole philosophy in hindsight doesn't work with me. in hindsight doesn't work with meYou do not realize you first stated your observation of what George Pickens did after the snap, which is not what the thread is about. Then you followed with what you believe is what Schottenheimer said. That relates to the thread topic.
Is it safe saying you believe what was immediately seen, moments after the snap, was how you would coach your quarterback? That is what this thread is about. What you, the coach, would instruct your quarterback. Give me a few essays. I will not tell you to stop.
OK i'm done posting in here so you're OK I meant this particular thread I said what I need to say you all can carry on even if you want to make it ridiculous because there's nothing to really talk about it was not open immediately therefore he threw it away that's different than throwing it away without looking he looked george was covered George got uncovered too late by pushing off..
wait a minute I wasn't done but now I am. Wait a minute I wasn't done but now I am lol..


