There was a thread on this board about the difference between Tony and Dak, where a former player was saying that one time Garrett made a gutless call and Tony told the team in the huddle that they were going for the win despite that. I feel the same as those guys who made the video, that not going for it was spineless and cost us the game. I wouldn't blame a quarterback for being a leader and deciding that Garrett or Shoddy gave them the wrong call, and to go for it. I never liked the Headcoach pick to begin with, so given an obvious you should've went for it in retrospect moment caught on video, why shouldn't I blame the QB for not being a true leader. Would Aikman listened to Shoddy on such a BS call or made the play? Would I've been mad at Aikman if he threw it away in the same situation. Obviously..