You Are Welcome Horns Fans (UT-KSU Thread)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
sk0aL;1156112 said:
I'm not looking forward at all to watching KSU fans storm the field.

This loss wouldn't be that hard to take if the NCAA had some form of a playoff system for college football. Texas may very well get snubbed out of a BCS game for this performance.

They'll still get a BCS berth if they win the Big XII Championship but it will be only one of the lesser games.

I have to confess, like others here have already mentioned, I really underestimated the play of Colt McCoy. I thought he was a product of an extremely talented system rather than being a gifted qb. But when you see Snead out there struggling like he is, it makes one discover newfound respect for McCoy.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Congrats, Hos.
Did you ever attend UA in Tucson?
If so, you ever eat at Greasy Eddies? I believe they charged 10 extra for extra grease.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
This game was an all-out prison rape at one point. At least tu came back to make it close, but my God, I've never seen a team have THAT much go wrong in one game

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
If Snead plays like this next week, aggy might just have the slimmest of hopes....

Oh wait, we have Frantastic. Never mind :rolleyes:

sk0aL

Reaction score
Looks like Jevan snead has spent his time at UT getting drunk and chasing tail instead of taking reps in practice.

I've never seen a QB look so lost.