You Are Welcome Horns Fans (UT-KSU Thread)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
My Arizona Wildcats just knocked off California so the path is a little clearer. I cannot believe it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
parchy;1155787 said:
Waddaya know. The fightin' Bruschi's pulled it off.
Wait until you see the replays on the sports reports. Cal scored a TD with just over 2 minutes left, but the replay showed the WR stepped out of bounds. Cal got is on the 41 yard line and with just over a minute left UA tipped it and picked it off.

This was Homecoming and fans rushed the field.

South Carolina may have let you down, but we didn't.

parchy

Reaction score
Hostile;1155790 said:
Wait until you see the replays on the sports reports. Cal scored a TD with just over 2 minutes left, but the replay showed the WR stepped out of bounds. Cal got is on the 41 yard line and with just over a minute left UA tipped it and picked it off.

This was Homecoming and fans rushed the field.

South Carolina may have let you down, but we didn't.

I hate Texas myself, so I'm a little disappointed, but it's nice to see little Stoops have success out in the desert. At least there's something to root for out there for AZ fans this fall.

But man, it was nice to see A&M lose like that.

thekavorka

Reaction score
I'm still in shock over the sc-florida game. 3 blocked kicks in a game? wow. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think they were all blocked by the same guy.

DBoys

Reaction score
Since the SC FL game was close if Texas can whoop Kansas St we should get the number 3 spot.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Hostile;1155785 said:
My Arizona Wildcats just knocked off California so the path is a little clearer. I cannot believe it.

What a great game, and good for AZ!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Texas isn't gonna beat the winner of OSU Michigan anyway. They should have 2 losses at the very least.

DBoys

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1155814 said:
Texas isn't gonna beat the winner of OSU Michigan anyway. They should have 2 losses at the very least.

They have a better chance than anyone else.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1155814 said:
and if should meant anything a&m would be 11-0

Big Dakota

Reaction score
jimmy40;1155820 said:
and if should meant anything a&m would be 10-0

Still doesn't change the fact they aren't nearly the team they boys up North have.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile;1155785 said:

Well, it doesn't matter the real national championship game is next week, regardless of who wins that game :D Horns or whoever will only be sacrificial lambs for the winner of that game.

Now Go Wolverines, beat those damn stinking Buckeyes :D :p:

jimmy40

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1155823 said:
Still doesn't change the fact they aren't nearly the team they boys up North have.
Can't argue with Ohio State but Michigan hasn't even played a team worth a crap yet.

jimmy40

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1155826 said:
Well, it doesn't matter the real national championship game is next week, regardless of who wins that game :D Horns or whoever will only be sacrificial lambs for the winner of that game.

Now Go Wolverines, beat those damn stinking Buckeyes :D :p:
although there's not a team in the country that would go undefeated in the SEC.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
jimmy40;1155827 said:
Can't argue with Ohio State but Michigan hasn't even played a team worth a crap yet.

We will se about that Nov. 18th wont we?

Go maize and blue!

anava

Reaction score
Auburn losing to unranked Georgia today. Should hurt Florida as well, correct?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
anava;1155834 said:
Auburn losing to unranked Georgia today. Should hurt Florida as well, correct?
Yes, it will.

Rutgers taking down Louisville was big too. Nice memory. I enjoyed that game.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Hostile;1155842 said:
Yes, it will.

Rutgers taking down Louisville was big too. Nice memory. I enjoyed that game.

New Jersey was absolutely crazy. I was in a bar 40 miles away and I felt like I was in a pub at Rutgers. Great game. I think most fans will always remeber when Rutgers beat #3 Loiusiville - Sounds weird saying that :laugh2: