You Better Watch out

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why....?

I am really liking the moves that this new team is doing. New Coach. This is getting exciting for me, out with the old and in with the new. Getting some new players, new attitude, the draft coming up? Us fans fighting over the QB. lol. As crazy as things were last season....! Good times are just around the corner...no RKG's this time. Also, as funny as it might sound, I love M-and-M's.

I'm really excited about the culture change in this team that is going to happen. And, it's going to be a culture change for us fans. Totally different team. That is what I love to watch happen...

I'm gonna hit me some herb, practice some guitar (lost some gigs, oh well, it will get better).

COWBOYS on three...3-2-1.
Stop celebrating and roll one.

Smoking alone is a waste of good mother nature.

:eek:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just the coaching changes alone have me super excited. 12 years with Garrett on this team (OC & HC) had grown so incredibly stale.

I agree on the coaching changes. Just not completely sold on the personnel yet, especially on the defensive side.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
a decade? It's been a quarter century bud!

We've only had 2 head coaches in our entire history with a decade or more tenure , dude..................The 1st one was pretty good...........The second is not NFL head coaching material.................Not even now.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
See what I mean? Already, there was not a lot of talking nonsense, maybe one or two, but the culture is changing. I read it from you Cowboy fans.

We have some concerns about this new team coming up and everyone has their opinion...out with the old and in with the new is what us fans still need to do. Stop talking nonsense, because you cannot make sense out of nonsense. Money....

It's not our money, so let's stop that. Let's stop this...'this player is better than that player, or this player is this or that!' None of us have a clue about our team. However...I share the same grief with this team as you do...their killing our brains! lol.

It's a cool new team coming this season...we all want to watch as it unfolds. Culture change is good. It's going to be a cool year coming up.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. (that reminds me...think i'll hit some herb right now, play some guitar cause love is good). As Dallas Cowboy fans, we need to unite, not divide. And that goes in our lives as well.

(stupid cowboy fans)

Dre11

Reaction score
I think the NFL has passed Marinelli by. I think that Marinelli failed miserably with some draft picks to get "his guys". I know Marinelli doesn't blitz much or mix it up or disguise much. I know Nolan does.

Looking forward to the change.

Blitzing can be just as detrimental as never blitzing especially if your secondary isn't up to par.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah sure, as if Cooper Rush gives us a better chance to reach the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:
one of 10 FA QBS on the market or trade for Brisett etc..who knows better then 35mil 120mil guarantee on a 4yr deal for Dak , yes there are options...Daks not budging wants it all wont help himself get signed, all or nothing and well FT and trade might be nothing..weve had these convos Daks not the greatest ever and he above average, sure, has some great MOMENTS , sure, but he for sure is replaceable.. you put enough around a Journeymen vet and he will have a shot...at thin pout he wants far too much its a saturated qb market, are they as young or better then Dak, maybe not but they for sure arent that much worse if you compare their costs..

Reaction score
We've only had 2 head coaches in our entire history with a decade or more tenure , dude..................The 1st one was pretty good...........The second is not NFL head coaching material.................Not even now.

Yeah, you've either missed the point or you're deliberately flailing around on some tangent. Unless Jerry Jones loosens his grip McCarthy can coach 5 decades and we'll never see a superbowl.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Yeah, you've either missed the point or you're deliberately flailing around on some tangent. Unless Jerry Jones loosens his grip McCarthy can coach 5 decades and we'll never see a superbowl.

Do you think simply dumping on Jerry resets or removes Garrett's obvious shortcomings ? Man , talk about flailing....................

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Just the coaching changes alone have me super excited. 12 years with Garrett on this team (OC & HC) had grown so incredibly stale.
Me too , and then whole new staff was good too. If they draft some good players, it will all make
for a fun season for first time in a long time.

jnday

Reaction score
I think the NFL has passed Marinelli by. I think that Marinelli failed miserably with some draft picks to get "his guys". I know Marinelli doesn't blitz much or mix it up or disguise much. I know Nolan does.

Looking forward to the change.
Marinelli hurt himself and the team by refusing to get a decent size, run-stuffing 1-tech. He preferred to have players like Hayden, who was undersized and short on talent. He refused to change his approach as a DC and it cost the team a lot of wins.

jnday

Reaction score
Garrett isn't a scapegoat he just sucked. Everyone could see his limitations. And a "puppet" is gone.
I think Garrett’s best days are ahead of him. He is just one out of several decent coaches that was not able to overcome Jerry’s country club atmosphere and take a Dallas team to the Super Bowl. I have serious doubts about MM doing much better than the list of former coaches.

jnday

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. MM has never been known as some kind of tough disciplinarian that has to have full control. That is good because he will never have full control and players will continue to carry their complaints to Jerry instead of the HC. Garrett, Wade, etc has the same problem and I don’t see things changing at this point. I don’t know how MM is going to handle being HC under Jerry’s way of doing things. It will be fun to watch the upcoming drama though.

basel90

Reaction score
My concerns :

We don’t have a difference maker at QB .
Uncertainty at Edge rusher
LB depth if LVE is not healthy . Not sure jaylon is that good .