You Can Still Mock in America

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Picksix;4162453 said:
Do you think we'll get a comp pick for Bowen? I would think a guy signing a 25 million dollar deal with another team would net us something.

we should, We really didn't add anyone to replace him. If he has a good solid year we should atleast get a 4th.

basstapp

Reaction score
I love the Mark Tyler pick. I feel like he is going to rise up the boards though and won't be available there. It would be cool to have him Jones, Murray, Tyler as our three headed monster. :)

VACowboy

Reaction score
I'd love to come out of the first two rounds with Minnifield and either Konz or Brewster.

But Minnifield is my first-round choice right now. Teams really do throw away from him. When they don't he makes them pay. He made a play this past Saturday that exemplifies his coverage skills and physical play.

CLICK

About 2:24 in.

You don't get to see him shadowing the WR across the field or the break he makes on the ball, but it's typical of the way he plays.

He's got good size, great speed and is a physical tackler. Underrated, IMHO.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
VACowboy;4163606 said:
I'd love to come out of the first two rounds with Minnifield and either Konz or Brewster.

But Minnifield is my first-round choice right now. Teams really do throw away from him. When they don't he makes them pay. He made a play this past Saturday that exemplifies his coverage skills and physical play.

CLICK

About 2:24 in.

You don't get to see him shadowing the WR across the field or the break he makes on the ball, but it's typical of the way he plays.

He's got good size, great speed and is a physical tackler. Underrated, IMHO.

you think Minnefeild will be taken in the first round

if so then I move up in the second an grab Brewster

supercowboy8

Reaction score
UnoDallas;4164196 said:
you think Minnefeild will be taken in the first round

if so then I move up in the second an grab Brewster

I think after the combine he will be a first rounder.

I don't know if I would move up for Brewster. I would move up for Konz or DeCastro, or Cordy Glenn. Brewster has been disappointing this season. He has been just average in the run game.
If he falls to us in the 2nd I would take him but after this season so far I don't think he is much better if any better than Ben Jones and Vlachos, or Molk.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
supercowboy8;4164299 said:
I think after the combine he will be a first rounder.

I don't know if I would move up for Brewster. I would move up for Konz or DeCastro, or Cordy Glenn. Brewster has been disappointing this season. He has been just average in the run game.
If he falls to us in the 2nd I would take him but after this season so far I don't think he is much better if any better than Ben Jones and Vlachos, or Molk.

thats why I really don't see us going C

because we already have Costa and got Kowalski waiting in the wings

supercowboy8

Reaction score
UnoDallas;4164412 said:
thats why I really don't see us going C

because we already have Costa and got Kowalski waiting in the wings

Thats why I think we go C early, because we have Costa and Kowalski.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
VACowboy;4164430 said:
I think he's a first rounder, combine or not.
of course you do, your a Virginia fan.

Just depends on who else comes out. If all or alot of the underclass CBs come out then it will depend on the combine. If only the seniors come out and best underclassman stay another year then yes he is a first rounder for sure.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
supercowboy8;4164415 said:
Thats why I think we go C early, because we have Costa and Kowalski.

yea but knowing Jerry I don't think he will pull the trigger on a C in the first round

I think we go CB or S or some where on the D side

supercowboy8

Reaction score
UnoDallas;4164531 said:
yea but knowing Jerry I don't think he will pull the trigger on a C in the first round

I think we go CB or S or some where on the D side

Thats what poeple said last year with Jerry and Tyron Smith.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
OL and secondary will be a must again this offseason and I like this mock you've got here Hos. I would be quite pleased with this haul.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I think with a year of off season work the young oline will be much improved with run blocking I want a Disruptive DT or I want a CB with the first pick...if We go Oline I might take a OT and move free inside I think he could do a fine job there.

VACowboy

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4164472 said:
of course you do, your a Virginia fan.

Uh, no.

I don't base my opinions of players on school affiliation. At all. I love my Wahoos, but I love my Cowboys just as much and I don't wanna see a Virginia player in Dallas just because he played college ball in C'ville. If anything, I'm overly critical.

Having said that...

I've seen Minnifield play five times so far this year, three of them in person, and he has been impressive--all the way around.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
VACowboy;4164966 said:
Uh, no.

I don't base my opinions of players on school affiliation. At all. I love my Wahoos, but I love my Cowboys just as much and I don't wanna see a Virginia player in Dallas just because he played college ball in C'ville. If anything, I'm overly critical.

Having said that...

I've seen Minnifield play five times so far this year, three of them in person, and he has been impressive--all the way around.

You got me wrong, not saying you only want Minnifield to be a cowboy b/c his plays for Virginia. I'm sating your sold on him being a 1st round pick b/c he plays for Virginia.

Also nice way to take one sentence out of my entire quote. you must work for ESPN

VACowboy

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4164980 said:
You got me wrong, not saying you only want Minnifield to be a cowboy b/c his plays for Virginia. I'm sating your sold on him being a 1st round pick b/c he plays for Virginia.

Is there a big difference? My point was, I don't judge players based on which schools they play for. I think I posted exactly that. Way to skip half of what I typed. Speaking of which...

Also nice way to take one sentence out of my entire quote. you must work for ESPN

Don't get your panties in a wad, dood. At least I didn't pretend to be a mind reader. How the hell do you know why I think what I do?