You can't say Jerry and Stephen are idiots

bewp7

Reaction score
You don't give a QB all this money and think you can keep a all star roster.

yes lol

that is one reason why i was so against to sign dak to start with

dak does not elevate any one he never has and he just does not have the football iq to do it he have to be elevated the exact opposite of a franchise qb

does any one remember when jerry himself said he had to stack the offense and make the play book in crayon so the offense was “dak friendly”

does that sound like a franchise qb and that was before he gave dak $40,000,000 a year! jerry knew what dak was and he did it any way!

JayFord

Reaction score
the thing that frustrates fans is this

you shouldnt have to have do do smashed in your face to know "hey, this is do do"
im not calling players do do but the situation im calling do do

you have to have a plan when you release key players at key positions...

plasticman

Reaction score
"Yawn"

Is this going to be another week to week, back and forth debate on who is right, Pro or Anti Dak?

I predict there will be occasions where one side is right and other occasions where the other side is right.

I think you are both wrong in your assessments of Dak. He's not elite, he is not garbage. He's a quarterback that can successfully lead a team to victory when that team supports him by making plays. Dak isn't the type of quarterback that can take a team on his back, He doesn't have the superior skills of those that can.

But he got the big contract so he should be a savior, right? No, he is what he is. If you don't like the contract then don't blame Dak, Blame the guy who offered him that contract. Jerry tried to get cute with negotiations and he blew it. Now we pay the price just how we always have ever since Jerry Jones decided the most qualified NFL executive on the planet to be the GM of the Dallas Cowboys was himself.

And anyway, if being "right" about Dak makes you feel better after a game like this, enjoy. All I see is 0-1.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"80%"

mSsPvQ0.jpg

I have been a member on this site going on 20 years. It still amazes me just how frequent exaggerations are posted here.

Syron

Reaction score
They did exactly what 80% of you wanted. Give Dak a big over paid contract.

Told other fans they are haters and should be banned.

Don't go pointing fingers. They did what everyone wanted. Don't go throwing stones and hiding your hands now.

More than half this forum has no right to complain or cuss out Jerry.

This is our bed now.
There have been far more than 20 percent of us that have brought forth reasonable arguments as to why Dak shouldn’t have been paid. Look at at game day coverage on this site and you will see the majority of people think he’s an average QB on a good day. The issue is that there is a loud and vocal group that attack anyone with anything critical to say of the organization and Dak.

But I do see your point. At lot of people on here got what they wanted. Wanted to save money on Collins. Check. No need for a real backup. Check. Cooper is a bum so trade him. Check. Von Miller is too old so glad we didn’t sign him. Check. Who needs Gregory when we can spend that money on a bunch of other players. Check. Addition by subtraction. Check. 28 years of mediocrity. Check.

RS12

Reaction score
yes lol

that is one reason why i was so against to sign dak to start with

dak does not elevate any one he never has and he just does not have the football iq to do it he have to be elevated the exact opposite of a franchise qb

does any one remember when jerry himself said he had to stack the offense and make the play book in crayon so the offense was “dak friendly”

does that sound like a franchise qb and that was before he gave dak $40,000,000 a year! jerry knew what dak was and he did it any way!
Yep thats our QB. Dak 'but his stats" Prescott.

plasticman

Reaction score
I can but it's not necessary, their actions make it self evident.

How do you successfully negotiate with no Plan B? Where was the other QB that you drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round two years after you got Dak? Where is the veteran looking for another chance with his two year contract? You weren't paying Dak a lot of money, so you had to have some left over for one of those options.

But no.

Jerry had to show the world his magic. He had to demonstrate his world famous negotiating tactics that were sure to get Dak for a 'fair" price while keeping us all in awe of his mythical dealmaking abilities.

......again.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
"80%"

mSsPvQ0.jpg

I have been a member on this site going on 20 years. It still amazes me just how frequent exaggerations are posted here.

To be fair, that poll was in March of 2020. People started clamoring for him to be signed as time wore on. By the time he signed a year later, a vast majority of the board wanted him signed no matter the terms.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair, that poll was in March of 2020. People started clamoring for him to be signed as time wore on. By the time he signed a year later, a vast majority of the board wanted him signed no matter the terms.
The board is 38,000 plus members.

Barely 5% of that number either log on or lurk each day.

Approximately 5% of that percentage posts on the site on a daily or weekly basis on average.

Perhaps a vast majority of those verbally commenting is debatable. "A vast majority of the board" is not accurate,

Toro9

Reaction score

Don't go pointing fingers. They did what everyone wanted. Don't go throwing stones and hiding your hands now.

This is our bed now.
Not exactly.

I didn't want Amari gone, I didn't want Collins gone. I did wanna sign Dak but I didn't think he'd try to play us like that ( like Dak ?)

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Stop pretending the main problem with the Cowboys is Dak and his contract!
The main problem (by a lonnggg way) is Jerry and Stephen Jones!
End of!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This is our bed now.
:clap: