You can't say Jerry and Stephen are idiots

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
Fearful that Jerry and Stephen are going to ruin another great players career, Micah, like they did to DWare and Witt.

Kalyan

Reaction score
They did exactly what 80% of you wanted. Give Dak a big over paid contract.

Told other fans they are haters and should be banned.

Don't go pointing fingers. They did what everyone wanted. Don't go throwing stones and hiding your hands now.

More than half this forum has no right to complain or cuss out Jerry.

This is our bed now.

Don't forget Zeke, demarcus lawrence, that ND LB contract, just a few in the last 3-4 years

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That is your opinion. My opinion is that it is not necessary to exaggerate simply to justify a personal position that does not require defending.

There were some members who stated via posts or threads that they supported Prescott's getting the contract he signed. Why the incorrect assumption that most members did so is a mystery to me.
There are not. I stated as much already:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/you...tephen-are-idiots.499427/page-2#post-12062877

Any reliable poll is a sampling of any population's opinion. CowboysZone was the population queried in the poll I posted. A sampling is neither hyperbole nor a exaggeration. Additionally, the 350 members you mentioned total far more than the number of members who actually created individual posts and/or threads voicing their opinion of Prescott's contract.
Well. 50/50 is approximately what the poll indicated also.
(1)People exaggerate all the time and I'm pretty sure you don't go around trying to question all exaggerations. You can say you do but unless you have proof you do on both sides of this Dak situation I'm going to think like most folks you have a bias and that's cool too.

(2)I know how polls work but thanks I guess. My hyperbole was moreso the 350 number when its more members on here. Unlike polling a whole country or some way bigger number of people it isn't that many people on here where that same polling logic necessarily applies IMO.

(3) We both know it was an exaggeration but your bias made you have to refute it when like I stated before I don't think that's how you operate all the time. Maybe you do but in my experience that isn't the case on here and offline in general. Maybe you're the outlier and if you say you are I'll just say I'm wrong since it isn't really back and forth worthy.

Have a great day